Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James

Go down 
+23
xhhxbronco
mp
JokerGotDots
ZFarls
bears5410
IPIRIEY
Homerunhittas
mjcar89
xHHx_VaBeach757
Ant1010
wangtangkiki
Coachchris10
ZP3
J Blanco in LBK
jordanl95
Philley32
PeytonMvPManning
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
WFColonel56
Th3 Ac3r
Militant X 1
SavageMac816
sgibs
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm

trust dawg, not tryin to go back and forth with anyone on here. nothing positive ever results from it. but i too am lookin forward to watching the game between James and Gibs. TWIM is the greatest show ever cause i get to watch it while im at work, lol. Ya'll know having madden at work makes time go by fast! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Homerunhittas

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

what about trying out the Arizona playbook on offense and Baltimore playbook on defense just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 pm

i posted the wrong psn my psn is xHHx_SIR_RAMIC
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
trust dawg, not tryin to go back and forth with anyone on here. nothing positive ever results from it. but i too am lookin forward to watching the game between James and Gibs. TWIM is the greatest show ever cause i get to watch it while im at work, lol. Ya'll know having madden at work makes time go by fast! LMAO

that statement is soooo true homie! that is why we try our best to keep Madden Bible classy and free from all of that other garbage that takes place at other sites even if we have disagreements. however, there is nothing wrong with being competitive as long as we maintain our respect for one another as you have done. thanks homie!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Use Pitt Pb. Lots of the same stuff Dal has, and even more wrinkles you can add in. Lots of bunch sets, that can be used effectively for running the ball, using PA, and also using pick plays to get recievers open. It also has many flat exploit plays, and if you play with the titans, there are many plays you can use to spring cj2k and VY.

Just my 2 cent.
Back to top Go down
bears5410

bears5410

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

I would suggest using Pitt Playbook. I have been using it since august and it has alot of weapons...tosses, screens, snugs, and a trips set called gun trio that is very hard to stop if you scheme it right. The only thing is that there is no hb off tackle from goaline and most of the hb off tackles are power o runs, where the backside guard pulls...
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Anyone know what james runs? What jersey will he be wearing, he has like a ton and wore a new one everyday at mlg orlando
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

lol z r u serious?
hes all hardcore about jerseys man lol
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 am

big game james runs run n gun
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 am

JokerGotDots wrote:
big game james runs run n gun

this book has everything in it Joker.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Anyone know what james runs? What jersey will he be wearing, he has like a ton and wore a new one everyday at mlg orlando

yeah i noticed that too, James will probably be wearing a steelers jersey since me and James were the only ones wearing steelers jerseys at MLG Orlando. lookin forward to watching an entertaining game
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Go throwback mode and run with Detroit lol. nah I like what I saw from the Dallas scheme so far.
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 pm

He will probably be wearing a steelers jersey. He wore Polomalu at GTP tourney. He runs a good amount of snugs and I believe nickel odd split.

Btw hes a nice guy. Played him at GTP tourney. Fumbled twice against him lol.
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Philley32 wrote:
He will probably be wearing a steelers jersey. He wore Polomalu at GTP tourney. He runs a good amount of snugs and I believe nickel odd split.

Btw hes a nice guy. Played him at GTP tourney. Fumbled twice against him lol.

EVERYONES NICE WHEN THERE GETTING THE BREAKS LOL. THE BEST JUDGE OF A PERSONS CHARACTER IS AFTER A LOSS
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

^^^very true
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm

My guess is that you know the balanced book inside and out so I'd probably stay with that if I were you Gibs. You may have to go to the well a few times with this guy and knowing a playbook like the back of your hand helps a lot. In the end I guess it's whatever you are most comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 am

gibs you know you would be like five times better if you hadn't shared your plays and tips with us on offense and defense. i appreciate that tho. your tips have helped me to escalate my game and have helped me to create my own semi generic schemes. your bread and butter is the balanced play book. but if this guy is smart which he most likely is he probably knows that book almost as well as you. every time you show case your great schemes your showing your oppenents your strengths and weaknesses. so i think you should come at him with something crazy. that no one really knows about. like you did before with the balanced.
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 pm

I just want to say you played your heart out Gibs nice game the ball just didn't bounce your way and I know you were disappointed but you showed class in the loss. You'll get him next time. I dissected that game though and it's helped me so much with my game in a so many ways. I think maybe the best thing for my game this year hasn't been ebooks it's been watching how the pros do it like you and Farls in your games here at TWIN, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm

I got something WILD to add on to the balanced scheme...its REVOLUTIONARY. going agaisnt everything I have said in the past...but it is nearly impossible to defend....ooooo yaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Sweet. I wanna see it pppplz.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 pm

SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:
I just want to say you played your heart out Gibs nice game the ball just didn't bounce your way and I know you were disappointed but you showed class in the loss. You'll get him next time. I dissected that game though and it's helped me so much with my game in a so many ways. I think maybe the best thing for my game this year hasn't been ebooks it's been watching how the pros do it like you and Farls in your games here at TWIM, thanks guys.

i agree 100% Saints. that was a very nice game to watch and to see how the "tournie" cats play. and although i only play online for recreation, i can use a whole lot of what i see to not only improve but to step up my game.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
I got something WILD to add on to the balanced scheme...its REVOLUTIONARY. going agaisnt everything I have said in the past...but it is nearly impossible to defend....ooooo yaaaaaa

ABS!!! (always be selling obv)
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Great game, I think I enjoyed it the most out of all the games you've had on the show.
Back to top Go down
Coachchris10

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 am

I finally watched the game, it was a great game! Big Game pulls out the close victory! GTP 1 Madden Bible 0
Back to top Go down
http://www.livephillyevents.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2