Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I need Giants roster setup

Go down 
+4
J Blanco in LBK
ZFarls
ZP3
homeuvdawire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
homeuvdawire

I need Giants roster setup Empty
PostSubject: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I need a good setup for the Giants i am currently running the 34 and the Indy Plybk. I know that the giants are not a 34 team but that is what i am comfortable with. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

ask ZFARLS he knows that roster up and down left and right
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm

double check the depth chart section, i think someone posted one in there, ill see if i can link to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

hey farls, i was gonna ask about how you set up the D-line. Right now I'm running the 4-4 with the giants.

I have Tuck at LE, Umenyiora at RE, Canty and Kiwanuka at DT.

Do you prefer to have Canty on the end since he is 6'7" and Tuck in the inside? They have like 4 other DT's that are 80+. Robbins, Cofield, Bernard, etc. Or is it better the way I have it so Tuck and Umenyiora can use their speed?

Homeuvdawire, I'll post my depth chart that I use for the giants here in a little while.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I would swap kiwi and tuck. But just keep them rotatating and firing in there. Also Kiwi can go to LB if you need more bulk and throw robbins in at DT
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

o and farls for goaline im using the raiders and i hav a 79 speed 6.6 guy add DE should i swap him for 6.0 guy with 85 speed ? Basically is it better to have speed or height for goal line D at the DE position
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 am

jordanl95 wrote:
o and farls for goaline im using the raiders and i hav a 79 speed 6.6 guy add DE should i swap him for 6.0 guy with 85 speed ? Basically is it better to have speed or height for goal line D at the DE position

Well, if you are using the 1st / 2nd setups, then it's better to have speed because that DE is going into a purple zone. The other DE is going to attract the LT, so you need someone fast there so he distracts the LT before the LT has enough time to get your LB that is rushing.. (I hope you understood that).

back to the OP:

I know you said that the Giants weren't a 3-4 team, but I believe you can make them into one easily.. The last time I checked, the Giants had like 3 DEs with 80+ speed.. that's crazy..

I just checked and they have two.

I'd have Sintim, Boley, Tuck, and Umenyiora at LBs..
Also, I would DEFINITELY have Chris Canty at DT.. he's 6'7", if you put him in a spy, he has ok speed for a DT at 66, but his height.. he'll be able to jump and tip a pass, or pick it with his 6'7" frame.. I bet he's wide too.. so less room for the QB to throw =)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 am

Z is the G-Men Man! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: I need Giants roster setup   I need Giants roster setup EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

3-4
Kiwi
Canty
Osi

Tuck
Boley
Pierce
Stintm

Webster
B.Johnson
A.Ross
T.Thomas