Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Packers roster setup

Go down 
+6
acting cool
WFColonel56
Ant1010
Militant X 1
wangtangkiki
gogators
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gogators

gogators

Packers roster setup Empty
PostSubject: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

does anyone know a perfect setup for GB?ive been looking at this team and theres a lot of good pieces on both offense and defense.definitely not a team to sleep on
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm

I believe when I reviewed them, they were not fast enough for me. They are like the Jets.. they have great OVRs but too slow.

I don't remember, I'll have to review it.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Green Bay has 2 tuff CBs but they are slow as mud! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
gogators

gogators

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

the CBs have ridiculous press ratings though lol.and 2 of the CBs have a spectacular catch rating of 79!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm

There defense is fine, who cares about a slow CB, the deep ball in madden is stupid. Woodson at #1, Williams at #2. I don't know how 90 speed is slow but whatever. The onyl thing wrong with Green Bay is there offense. it's way too slow for me, and Ryan Grant is really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
There defense is fine, who cares about a slow CB, the deep ball in madden is stupid. Woodson at #1, Williams at #2. I don't know how 90 speed is slow but whatever. The onyl thing wrong with Green Bay is there offense. it's way too slow for me, and Ryan Grant is really annoying.

ummm....tell that to the Post Corner routes Ant. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I dnt knw the perfect set up. But i sure knw if you dnt BNR 80% of your defensive plays you need to be smacked..lol jk.

man,cov 2, exotic cov 3......Get that BNR going.......ahhhhhh i can see it now
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

ummm....tell that to the Post Corner routes Ant. lol!

~Mili

Most PC routes aren't RCers? Speed is negated, and when is 89 speed slow for a CB, Especially when you have a 91 speed SS and a 89 speed FS. Enough of this packers defense is slow yadda yadda, because i'm sure the Eagles secondary is a lot SLOWER than the Packers. I just can't figure there offense out.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 pm

The Rb's are dumb slow......even if they had a RB with 93 spd I could make their offense work...Its just too hard imo when you must follow your blockers every run play

Besides that the rest of the offense is cool with me
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

yes i know it's that d@mn Ryan Grant. He can't catch and he can't run. Jordy nelson is the only RC'er and i hate movign Finley to WR because i love having a good TE. I just need a RB that can catch and Jackson has like 86 speed so what's the point of passing to you out the backfield if you aren't even a mismatch for a LB, lol.
Back to top Go down
acting cool

acting cool

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

good to see some packer talk on the forums! Very Happy as i posted in another post, i am going to lay the packers to rest while playing online because i just can't get the roster situated for success! i was placing finley and nelson at WR, losing finely as a solid TE option. grant fumbles a lot... even when covering the rock!!

time for me to move on... love the packers, but ready to put a little "zest" into my offense with the vincent jackson, antonio gates, sproles and tomlinson... well, until madden 11!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Tomlinson is worse than Grant.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 am

Ant1010 wrote:

Most PC routes aren't RCers? Speed is negated, and when is 89 speed slow for a CB, Especially when you have a 91 speed SS and a 89 speed FS. Enough of this packers defense is slow yadda yadda, because i'm sure the Eagles secondary is a lot SLOWER than the Packers. I just can't figure there offense out.

Woodson 89 speed, Harris 85 speed. bruh....in comparison with other CBs clocking in @ 93-95+ speed? that is slow as mud! now, did we say they weren't good? NO! but are they slow? YESSSS!! they're press, man and zone ratings are another story though. great CBs in that respect.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:59 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

Woodson 89 speed, Harris 85 speed. bruh....in comparison with other CBs clocking in @ 93-95+ speed? that is slow as mud! now, did we say they weren't good? NO! but are they slow? YESSSS!! they're press, man and zone ratings are another story though. great CBs in that respect.

~Mili
No one calls the Eagles secondary slow,and the Packers have a faster secondary.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

Ant1010 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

~Mili
No one calls the Eagles secondary slow,and the Packers have a faster secondary.

in comparison to say....umm...the Raiders secondary...Ant...both the Packers and Eagles secondaries are slow bruh! besides, no one chooses the Eagles cause of their secondary perse. they want that Offense with those 2 QBs....Mcnabb and Vick. bottomline imo. but again, the Packers have a nice set of CBs....i never said that they wasn't any good or that they didn't give me fits when i play against them.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

packers D+ snow= glitch...lol
Back to top Go down
wizeguy661

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 pm

maybe its just me but everytime i play the packers ryan grant looks like freakin adrian peterson

hes way overrated in madden IMO
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 pm

how can a 86 spd (i think) RB be overrated.....now Peterson is overrated, how can he hav 63 carry and still take hit stick after hitstick...can you say false rating EA
Back to top Go down
wizeguy661

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

ive probably played the vikings at least 15 times, only once has adrian peterson fumbled on me...luckily it led to me winning that game haha

but adrian peterson HAS to fumble more in madden, the dudes i play use jukestick like no other, i lay a hitstick he either jukes it or takes it and holds on....BS
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 am

in real life the worst carry guys fumble 1 probably every other game so dont expect him to drop it every play lol

and ive seen no difference between running with Slaton(who has 60 carry) and say Michael Turner they fumble at the same rate is seems to me
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 am

shane_rlly2 wrote:
in real life the worst carry guys fumble 1 probably every other game so dont expect him to drop it every play lol

and ive seen no difference between running with Slaton(who has 60 carry) and say Michael Turner they fumble at the same rate is seems to me

Probably because you don't big hit. Peterson has a horrible carry rating in real life and the game, but it doesn't show.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:58 am

Ant1010 wrote:
shane_rlly2 wrote:

Probably because you don't big hit. Peterson has a horrible carry rating in real life and the game, but it doesn't show.
lots of variables go into that I assume if your tryna run AP to run the clock out you deserve to fumble but if you hit stick a fresh AP in the 1st dont expect the ball 2 pop out easier opposed to a 99 carry back

ive made high carry guys fumble simply by knocking their feet out and have Reggie Bush hold on after a hit stick from Laron Landry..........

SIDE NOTE: has anybody noticed when the game is on the line is when runningbacks get fumble happy regardless....
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Well if the fastest corner is 90 speed, then it's not good.
That's just as bad as the Browns.. they were horrible.

No one says anything about the Eagles D being slow because they have one of the fastest WR cores.. it's crazy.

I didn't mean that the CBs were slow though.. lemme check why I said that..

ok.. their fastest LB is an 84.. then an 82, 82, and finally 78..

CBs: 92, 90, 89, 88, 85
FS: 89
SS: 91

(that's my setup for their D)

Well their CBs aren't as bad as the Browns, because the browns are like 90.. 89.. 85.. 85 85 or something

I could work with them if I was in a league or something, but I definitely wouldn't choose them as a team to use during a ranked game against someone competitive.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 pm

i had them in the first season of eafle and won the superbowl with them. This was early in the year, but i dont remember grant being that awful. Granted I almost exclusively threw the ball but grant was a big part of the passing game and he never dropped the ball and was very servicable. This was also before the stupid stutter fatigue so if he was gone he was gone. I remember him having alot of long screen td. I actually liked their d. Nick Collins is an absolute beast and their linebackers are as good as any. Jennings in a game changer and Rodgers is everything you could want at qb. Finley is a beast te as well. They arre def a solid team
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:22 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Well if the fastest corner is 90 speed, then it's not good.
That's just as bad as the Browns.. they were horrible.

No one says anything about the Eagles D being slow because they have one of the fastest WR cores.. it's crazy.

I didn't mean that the CBs were slow though.. lemme check why I said that..

ok.. their fastest LB is an 84.. then an 82, 82, and finally 78..

CBs: 92, 90, 89, 88, 85
FS: 89
SS: 91

(that's my setup for their D)

Well their CBs aren't as bad as the Browns, because the browns are like 90.. 89.. 85.. 85 85 or something

I could work with them if I was in a league or something, but I definitely wouldn't choose them as a team to use during a ranked game against someone competitive.

Sooooo
lemme get dis strait = /

You're comparing the Eagles and Packers secondary to the .....Browns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packers roster setup   Packers roster setup Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers roster setup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next