Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Mock Draft

Go down 
+3
Ant1010
mjcar89
snaponic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snaponic

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 am

Saw some others doing this, figured Id give it a shot since im a draft junkie. Remember this is in madden terms not real life, thus the lack of lineman. Im also a tourney style player so keep that in mind as i did not pick this for playing sim.

1. Rams- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma- Bradford should be rated around Staffordish, so he will give Rams users someone that can at least throw the ball. He should be able to be a good madden qb and at least give Rams users a chance.

2. Lions- C.J. Spiller RB Clemson- Adding Spiller should give the Lions one of Madden's Best O's and open things up that much more for Megatron

3. Bucs- Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma St- The Bucs need a wideout bad and Bryant should be everything you could want in a madden wideout. Hell be a nice weapon for Johnson/Freeman and gives them at least one solid wideout.

4. Redskins- Eric Berry S Tennessee- He'll be an absolute beast in madden and should be the perfect user Safety for people to play center field with. Their slow secondary gets much improved with this pick. They could go QB, but Campbell will prolly be better than any rookie, so it would be useless to take one.

5. Chiefs- Taylor Mays S USC- He might be an even better center fielder than Berry, but Berry should be rated higher and is going to be more versatile. A great pick here for the Chiefs that makes their defense not so awful.

6. Seahawks- Jacoby Ford WR Clemson- Seattle desperately needs speed on offense and they get someone who should be blazingly fast to instantly upgrade their offense.

7. Browns- Joe Haden CB Florida- Their corners are so awful, Haden could help at least slow down other teams wideouts and at least have one corner they can rely on.

8. Raiders- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame- This is a dream for all Raiders users. He should have a good arm, accuracy, and a little mobility. He would be great for the Raiders and make them 11's best team.

9. Bills- Jarrett Brown QB WVU- Should be a good pickup for the Bills to give them a strong armed fast qb. People can use him in a similar way they used Pat White this year.

10. Jags- Demaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech- This will give them the tall receiver they need badly. He could be a very similar player to Boldin, being with how strong he is. Has madden beast written all over him

11. Broncos- Javhid Best RB Cal- Most Broncos users biggest complaint is their lack of speed at RB, so this will solve that problem and some more.

12. Dolphins- Brandon Lafell WR LSU- WR is obviously their biggest need, Lafell is the choice here due to his height.

13. Niners- Earl Thomas S Texas- They lack speed at safety and this gives them a very good center fielder and makes that nasty d even scarier.

14. Seahawks- Trindon Holliday RB LSU- This could be tricky depending on what position EA makes him, but he will have blazing speed and makes the Seahawks really scary with Ford and Holliday.

15. Giants- Ronaldo McClain LB Alabama- This is probably the most obvious pick here. McClain gives them the Linebacker in the middle they so desperately need.

16. Titans- Kyle Wilson CB Boise State- They need secondary speed bad and Wilson fills that need. Their pretty set on o, besides maybe wr, but adding Wilson gives them more d speed which they desperately need.

17. Niners- Golden Tate WR Notre Dame- Gives them the speedy and dependable WR opposite of Crabtree they so desperately need. With these 2 picks the Niners look scary for 11.

18. Steelers- Devin McCourty CB Rutgers- He should be a solid 2nd corner next to Ike, which they so desperately need. Being my real life team I can not stand watching Willie *** get Trucked by AP like a moron. This is a solid pick and gives the steelers what they need to be a dominate team in 11.

19. Falcons- Sean Weatherspoon LB Missouri- They desperately need LB help and Weatherspoon will be able to contribute in a big way. Gives them some much needed speed at the position.

20. Texans- Brandon Ghee CB Wake Forest- They need corner help bad after losing Robinson and drafting the fastest corner in the draft should help Texans users get the stops they need to get their powerful O back on the field.

21. Bengals- Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma- I had alot of success with the Bengals in the EAFL, but they need a big time tight end bad. Gresham should be a perfect big target for Palmer and make their offense very dangerous.

22. Patriots- Ryan Matthews RB Fresno State- Pats users have needed a big time back to help ease the pressure of their passing game and Matthews should be a nice back with a nice combo of power and speed.

23. Packers- Ben Tate RB Auburn- Packers are pretty solid everywhere, but speed at runningback. Tate should be the speed back Packers users so desperately need.

24. Eagles- Sergio Kindle LB Texas- The Eagles biggest weakness is at LB and adding Kindle gives them someone who can get after the passer and provide speed at the linebacker position, which they are in great need of.

25. Ravens- Arrelious Benn WR Illinois- Adding Benn would give the Ravens a very nice offense and give Ravens users another WR that they need. With Boldin and Benn on the outside the Ravens suddenly became a very scary offense.

26. Cardinals- Jason Pierre-Paul DE/LB USF- The Cardinals Defense is in need of a serious madden overhaul and adding Pierre-Paul who should be a madden beast gives them a big time pass rusher.

27. Cowboys- Ndamkoung Suh DT Nebraska- Obviously in real life he'll be long gone. He could be a dominate 3-4 end for them in madden and should be very highly rated. He can allow their fast lbs to roam all over the place.

28. Chargers- Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma- Very Similar situation to Suh. They are pretty solid all around but losing Williams could make it easy to run on them, so McCoy steps in and takes his place to be a big time nose in madden. They could also go RB, but Sproles is a madden beast so they upgrade the dline here.

29. Jets- Carlos Dunalp DE Florida- Could be a dominate 3-4 end in madden. Also able to put him at a lb spot and use his speed to get after the passer. They get an absolute madden beast late in the first.

30. Vikings- Jamar Chaney LB Mississippi St- The fastest lb in the draft gives the Vikings lb speed they desperately need.

31. Colts- Dorin Dickerson TE Pittsburgh- Dickerson gives Colts users a big fast TE They can use at WR to give them a truly great madden weapon.

32. Saints- Patrick Robinson CB Florida State- Adds much needed speed to the saints D. Helps them stop the pass which they struggle with big time in madden due to their lack of speed. They could go alot of ways here.
Back to top Go down
mjcar89

mjcar89

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 am

I agree with most your picks except the Redskins one....they already have the BEST user FS in the game IMO in LaRon Landry he is 6'2 i believe...90+ speed 90+ hit power....I'd take Javhid Best for madden purposes on the skins as all there HBs are ***....especially if Marko Mitchell is still around lol...i'd prolly go safety for the browns too as a good user FS is so much more impactful on a madden defense than a good CB

Good read!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 am

Skins will take a OLB probably. They have no one on the other side of Orakpo for there 3-4
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:54 am

good list Snap!

however, with you being a Steelers fan and all....let me help you out with the Ravens #25 pic my friend! lol! they have already signed Dontae Stallworth, Anquan Boldin and re-signed Derrick Mason at the receiver spots. they still have Mark Clayton (who has played subpar) and hopefully they will keep K. Washington (i like this cats energy and enthusiasm). the Ravens will more than likely draft a TE to backup Todd Heap and then address the DB and Pass Rushing issues.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 am

just did it pretty much strictly on what i thought if i was playing madden, thanks for the input and continue to discuss. just something to do when i was bored, obviously theres gonna be disagreements, but just did my best lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 am

^^ this is a great list Snap! since the Ravens are my favorite team for real, i run them on madden....period! they should fare well on madden11 due to their acquisitions at the WR spots.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Good call on ATL...if he is gone we will take the best DE left
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
snaponic

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 pm

i just figured lbs have a bigger impact that des
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am

^^^ Well right now Im starting to hear that ATL is looking for a hybrid player a mix of DE and LB....I 4got his name but im exited...lol
Back to top Go down
MaddenGAWD34

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Hmm....if it's alright, I'm going to go ahead and post my real life mock draft. Very Happy
1. St. Louis Rams- Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

2. Detroit Lions- Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

4. Washington Redskins- Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

5. Kansas City Chiefs- Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

6. Seattle Seahawks- Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame

7. Cleveland Browns- Eric Berry, S, Tennessee

8. Oakland Raiders- Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State

9. Buffalo Bills- Brian Bulaga, OT, Iowa

10. Jacksonville Jaguars- Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama

11. Denver Broncos (from Chicago Bears)- Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida

12. Miami Dolphins- Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas

13. San Francisco- Joe Haden, CB, Florida

14. Seattle Seahawks (from Denver Broncos)- C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson

15. New York Giants- Sean Lee, LB, Penn State

16. Tennessee Titans- Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech

17. San Francisco- Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers

18. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State

19. Atlanta Falcons- Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan

20. Houston Texans- Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State

21. Cincinnati Bengals- Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

22. New England Patriots- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee

23. Green Bay Packers- Mike Iupati, G, Idaho

24. Philadelphia Eagles- Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

25. Baltimore Ravens- Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State

26. Arizona Cardinals- Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland

27. Dallas Cowboys- Earl Thomas, S, Texas

28. San Diego- Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama

29. New York Jets- Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame

30. Minnesota Vikings- Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers

31. Indianapolis Colts- Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida

32. New Orleans Saints- Daryl Washington, OLB, Texas Christian
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Great list snap! I like what you did there.

I like madden gawds too, although the giants and penn state picks havent been great i dont think
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Snap and Maddengawd are as on point with the Falcons picks as you can be......The 2 players that u 2 talked about are the top 2 players ATL are looking at...If this is just frm the brain you 2 are as good as it gets
Back to top Go down
snaponic

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

i might do a real mock too but i figured a madden mock would be something different. thanks for the positive feedback guys and continue to comment/criticize lol
Back to top Go down
MaddenGAWD34

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, I got Sean Lee mixed with Sean Weatherspoon. Both their names are Sean so eh. I'm not to sure about my #6 and 8 picks though. Clausen might drop to 9, but with #8, you never know what Al Davis might do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Mock Draft   Madden Mock Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Mock Draft
Page 1 of 1