Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mob734

Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise? Empty
PostSubject: Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise?   Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

Is there a way I can throw boldin on the ravens put cromartie/LT on the jets Thomas jones on the chiefs relatively easy? I was messing around trying to do it to start a franchise but gave up couldn't release players and no one accepted trades that where worth it in the franchise.

I suck at this stuff and only play ranked/unranked games and been getting bored lately.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise?   Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:22 pm

http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/want-a-sneak-peek-at-the-madden-nfl-11-rosters-with-all-the-free-agency-moves-no-rookies-sadly-t1351.htm`
Back to top Go down

Can you edit rosters yourself for an offline franchise?
Page 1 of 1