Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Offline Texans Chise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Offline Texans Chise   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 am

idk if there are any texan fans around here but i thought id share about my franchise currently in week 4 of year 2 playing 6 minutes All madden

First year Finished the Season 11-5 Arian Foster won offensive player of the year with 1,876 yards rushing 20 Rushing TD's.

Mario Williams(15.0 Sacks) Brian Cushing(11.0 Sacks) & JJ watt(9.0 Sacks) would be voted to the pro bowl

Defeated Denver 16-10 in the AFC wild Card Game

Defeated New england 27-21 in the Divisional Game (who were without tom Brady, Ryan Mallet got the start)

Defeated Pittsburgh in the AFC championship game (21-7)

Then Defeated Green bay in the Super Bowl (35-14) jonathan Joseph was named Super bowl MVP with 6 tackles 2 INT's 1 TD
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now in year 2 We Defeated the Chargers week 1 (31-10) Week 2 Defeated Detroit (21-20) Week 3 Defeated Buffalo (24-14)

So far Matt Shaub Leads the NFL in passing threw 3 weeks with 801 yards 9 TD's 1 INT

Mario Williams Leads the NFL in sacks threw 3 weeks with (10.0) {on pace to Break the NFL single season Sack Record}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

PostSubject: midnight   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 am

12 hours 16 minutes 45 seconds.. 44 ... cant wait..!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Offline Texans Chise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: