Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New madden news

Go down 
+6
wangtangkiki
sgibs
Ant1010
ZP3
randers
WFColonel56
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:30 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1079289p1.html

cheers cheers cheers cheers Sad

this is part of what I wanted...If the animations work as stated (i knw its EA) they can remove the RC animation 100%
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
randers

randers

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:

this is part of what I wanted...If the animations work as stated they can remove the RC animation 100%
New madden news 11a8r2p
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

roclet catching was not a problem this year and can eaisly be defened unlike 4 curls last year
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I knw but the animation is unrealistic...... now lets say the WR has to slow down to about half speed to make that catch it now becomes realistic
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

randers wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

this is part of what I wanted...If the animations work as stated they can remove the RC animation 100%
New madden news 11a8r2p

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Madden has always been dominated by elite USER CATCH ANIMATIONS. Whether it was jetpacking or RC'ing there has always been a dominant user catch animation. Im excited to see they are adding MORE animations to this years game, because right know theres only 3 animations that occur this year...and one is the RC animation
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 pm

I don't believe it until I see it.. The faces are clearer.. SWEET!! I don't want them to take out the rocket catch.. just make it so defenders are stupid and think the ball is going out of bounds..

how about they look at where the WR is.. and where the ball is...

I saw this yesterday on a Game of the Week.. A RB was running a slant route over the middle.. well above his slant route was a linebacker, about 5 yards back.. the LB stood 2 yards from the RB and did a catch animation.. the ball would have hit the LB in the hands, but there was a RB there to catch it.. in a game like this how can they even call this sim when a defender has no knowledge of where the RB is in relation to the ball.. The LB just waited there.. he thought he had it, then the RB caught it for a 1st down.. it could have been a bigger gain but the LB was so close.. I've seen this happen so many times and from larger distances.. a SS did that on my team because he thought the ball was coming to him.. the WR caught it 10 yards in front of the SS ._.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4832553 @4:33

Also, that can't be because of awareness.. no one in the NFL is that stupid that they think a QB is going to throw it straight to them when they see a WR crossing over the middle..
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm

well if they take out the rocket catch coverage defense with the raiders is going to be a glitch next year
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 pm

zp3xxxmadden wrote:
well if they take out the rocket catch coverage defense with the raiders is going to be a glitch next year
I've heard they've lost a couple players.. =/
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 pm

ummm...all i have to say is that Anquan Boldin looks tuff in a Ravens uni! now back to the topic! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 pm

i hope they take out rocket catching. Ann Arbor will have nothing next year. haha
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 am

RC isnt unstoppable if you bring pressure to the QB they wont have time to go down the field to RC
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am

RC is easy to stop this year, last year was a joke when it came to people abusing the RC. but this year its nothing special

ps. randers, i cant stop laughing at that gif!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New madden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New madden news   New madden news Empty

Back to top Go down

New madden news
Page 1 of 1