Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Kingz
Dalton Big D
UseRPicK101
WFColonel56
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 pm

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/6440846/madden-nfl-12-gameplay-qa?readmore=fullstory
theres the link

but more specifically!!!!!!

Quote :
Another thing we added this year is the ability to adjust the shading of your defensive backs on receivers. Now you can play press on an individual receiver on a play as opposed to playing press on everybody. You can also have a defender shade inside or outside of the receiver depending on whether you press shade left or shade right. Or you can just back one guy off and give him extra space. We give you a lot of options, and while some of these might sound like small features, with our goal to be true to the game and true to the NFL, we want to make sure we're giving our "Madden" fans ultra-fine control over our defense this year. It has been a while since some of these features have been in our game and we're glad to finally have them back.

WERE BACK IN BUSINESS FOLKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

As long as they keep the Madden 10 pre-snap adjustment system, we should be good
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:01 pm

honestly I wouldnt be opposed to HAVING to use the strat pad as long as they add more pre snap adjustments in the game. The pad gives soooo much more room for new additions...but thats neither here nor there

IM PUMPED!!!!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm

D@mn..didn't think about it like that. That would take some adjusting
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 pm

strat pad is only good for sim players, it will never be quick eough for tournament players
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Jon Robinson: Custom playbooks have also finally been added to the game this year. How big can my playbook get?

Phil Frazier: You can have up to 400 plays and up to 75 individual sets in your custom playbook. You can also have up to eight custom playbooks saved. And with 400 plays, I don't think our fans and our community are going to have any problem filling out a playbook.

Im thinking the pump fake will be glitchy, pump faking toward one wr.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 pm

I read somewhere (not sure of the exact article, soooo much info coming out today) That the more the pump fake is used the less effective it becomes......Hopefully it ends up like that
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

idk i read on all pro and all madden it becomes more effective than rookie or pro skill level.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 pm

no no no, it becomes harder the higher the difficulty
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

: The impact of zone coverage will be dramatic. This is the most improved aspect of defense. When you play "Madden 11," a lot of patterns are wide open in different coverages. For example, a curl flat pattern versus a Cover 2 would see your outside linebacker in the zone never getting over to get underneath that hook route, but now he gets over and takes that route away. Same thing with the flats. The zones never played the flats very aggressively, but now the defense will play aggressive and get to their spots quicker. And now if you're playing Cover 3 and your opponent goes with four verticals, you'll see that safety run up and snatch those seam routes if they don't throw it early enough. We also worked on Cover 4 so that the safeties accurately read the field now. If a guy on the outside is running deep and they don't have anyone in their quadrant, they will go and double. Or if a post route is coming from the outside, they will go and double as long as they don't have another threat coming from their quadrant. It's really dynamic reaction on the part of the defenders.

JIZZ
Back to top Go down
qroze

qroze

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 am

wow.. i'm really effin pumped now!
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 am

It's going to be a GREAT madden year
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am

its a shame the game looks like 11 but aslong as the gameplay is better it wont bug me so much
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:18 pm

God I wish this was an option smh
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm

might not get m12, goin to Kosovo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!   by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

by far the biggest news that I have seen so far about m12!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1