Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Current Madden Trends

Go down 
+14
cuttyy
suicide-manual
Helix King
YoDaddy
bucsforever5
xHHx_megatron
EaglePride615
SF_FAN88
Alyoyo
UseRPicK101
WFColonel56
WasItTehChad
greenmile
sgibs
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Current Madden Trends Empty
PostSubject: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:20 am

What are your BIGGEST gripes with the game RIGHT NOW.

IF you could change a few things what would they be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Recently I have been playing a lot of people who run double z and turbo blitz off the other side with their safety...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

1. being able to hike and immediately throw a slanted curl route, through yellow zones/QB spy's/ and man coverage

2. QB spies getting juked out by every and any QB

3. Face throws... you could be strafed and awaiting the Pass, and there is still a great chance your opponent can catch it

4. Contain Blitzes no way 1 dude in a contain should be able to F ur entire line up.

5. way to many fkn penalties and bad snaps

just a few off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm

idk, havent played online in ages
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

what else do you want changed? the more ideas the better fellas.

the more detailed the better.

Face throws
sideline INT's

what else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:16 pm

eliminate small HBs bouncing off LBs
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

well im in perfect position for a user pick and a nearby teammate jumps in front of it and swats it away.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah dropping easy picks! Or fumbling the ball away after 2 straight carries.
Back to top Go down
EaglePride615

EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:16 pm

bring back hit stick and reward user play on d. so many times have i just dropped wide open picks. oh and dont make a player throw one hand at a ball coming straight at them. have them put up both hands or something lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:33 am

Motion hike throws...kills zone period
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:56 am

easiest idea ever

Make madden 12, like madden 05!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:57 am

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Motion hike throws...kills zone period

if madden 12 zone is what it is, they dont play assignments, they play a zone on the WRs assignment (GOD PLEASE WORK LIKE THAT)
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

well dont really play madden anymore and the top reason why is the tackling which is number 1 reason and how the speed factor controls the game, how desean jackson can beat every corner on the game is ridiculous and bad zones theres too many reasons i could go on and on but no matter how bad madden is i will still love football go bucs baby!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoDaddy

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:47 am

I would like the chance for throw-away button to actually work. QB's do this all the time in NFL where if they don't see anything, they just chuck it out of bounds over a receivers head.

It sucks when you have a immobile QB and nobody is open with a defender approaching you. There is nothing you can do and risks a fumble. At least allow us to take a sack appropriately without getting our QB nailed and fumbling.

Another thing I have always wanted is individual assignments (ie. hout routing) the Olineman. That way if we know a person bringing the same old money blitz then we can assign the oline to black that particular defender.

Just my $0.02.

BTW, great job farlz and gibs. You guys do a great job of making madden feel like a game and a community rather than a business as other tip sites do. Great work!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:04 am

oh thought of another one b4 i head off to bed

Make 2 different buttons for

QB Slide

and

QB Dive

Too many times have i dove when i tapped my X button to slide, didnt matter how lightly i tapped it my qb always reaches out and fumbles, instead of just falling on his ***
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:43 am

Make all the attributes of a player relavant, and not just speed. A corner rated at 97 speed, 58 awr and 60 ova can lock up the games best recievers, a below average reciever can abuse the best corners in the game because the have 97-98 speed. Ive also seen vids were the Ravens D-line was totally punked by an offensive line composed of QB's, no joke.
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:54 am

They need to do something about PRO-TAK too. Its just garbage to me. With Pro-Tak in the end all you defense is doing is helping the offense get exta yards. How many times have you stuffed a run play only to see you defenders get behind the RB and push him forward for the first or TD? Not to mention the times where the RB has like 3-4 guys wrapped around him and he miraculously breaks out of the tackle. C'mon Man.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:33 am

Helix King wrote:
Make all the attributes of a player relavant, and not just speed. A corner rated at 97 speed, 58 awr and 60 ova can lock up the games best recievers, a below average reciever can abuse the best corners in the game because the have 97-98 speed. Ive also seen vids were the Ravens D-line was totally punked by an offensive line composed of QB's, no joke.

this lol

take out that last no assignment blitz.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:48 am

Alyoyo wrote:
Helix King wrote:

this lol

take out that last no assignment blitz.

I could've sworn I Told gibs about the qb offesive line with farve and brady Lol
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:50 am

Trying to answer a few

UseRPicK101 wrote:
eliminate small HBs bouncing off LBs
^
That happens in real life, but not all day like madden, they should tone it down a bit

WasItTehChad wrote:

4. Contain Blitzes no way 1 dude in a contain should be able to F ur entire line up.
just a few off the top of my head
^ the reason that is a effective is cause the orc and awr of some lineman is so low

Alyoyo wrote:
well im in perfect position for a user pick and a nearby teammate jumps in front of it and swats it away.
^happens like 85-95% of the time sadly!

YoDaddy wrote:
I would like the chance for throw-away button to actually work. QB's do this all the time in NFL where if they don't see anything, they just chuck it out of bounds over a receivers head.
^ R3 is the throw away button, so I see nothing wrong with this but 7/10 you will get an intentional grounding or fumble

Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

has anyone else tried to throw a short pass and it hits your o line in back o their head or something like that?
Back to top Go down
cuttyy

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:23 am

over the head catch.
take loco motion out.
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Make it so that when I hit the qb he still doesn't have the ability to chunk the ball downfield 50+ yds
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: My Biggest gripe   Current Madden Trends EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm

DB drop easy interceptions, with WR's not even attempting to stop defenders from getting interceptions when out of position.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:32 am

I want to be able to cycle through playbooks while in practice mode instead of quiting everytime to pick a different playbook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Madden Trends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next