Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Current Madden Trends

Go down 
+14
cuttyy
suicide-manual
Helix King
YoDaddy
bucsforever5
xHHx_megatron
EaglePride615
SF_FAN88
Alyoyo
UseRPicK101
WFColonel56
WasItTehChad
greenmile
sgibs
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cashachusetts

Current Madden Trends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Madden Trends   Current Madden Trends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

A few things might/probably have been mentioned already, but here is what I would like to see:

Ability to audible certain linemen to do certain things. Being able to assign a certain lineman to a certain defensive player etc.

The option to have a Db defend a certain route, and then the ability to cancel his assignment mid play. For example your opponent has thrown a curl route to receiver x on 3rd and 6 3 times. So you audible your cb to defend curl route.. And after the snap if you see him running a different route, a cancel option.

Even the same as I said above, but pertaining to a whole offensive play. Again, an option to cancel within the same time frame as the availability to commit?

Allowing press coverage on single receivers and and shading them left/right.

I have also seen the video where they sub O-linemen for qbs and they still can block. Make ratings like strength, and attributes such as height and weight matter more/at all.

I might like if a back like AP would sometimes alternate between his elusiveness and trucking.

Don't like DT's being able to contain.

Like being able to blue route RBS.

Like to see custom playbooks, heard that might be/is coming.
Back to top Go down

Current Madden Trends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2