Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!

Go down 
+6
ZFarls
gretzky17
Hoshdude7
Militant X 1
javi02223
sgibs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! Empty
PostSubject: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Thats right fellas!

Email

maddenbible@gmail.com

or

sgibs7@gmail.com

for more details

get ready to whoop some ***

Last edited by sgibs7 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
javi02223

The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am

Great play book zfarls!!! since i got it last week I have been beating people with skill ratings from 10-20 and i was only a skill rating 1. It really has upped my game. Im loving the diffent schemes that you have in it. I would most def recommended this to anyone

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 am

sup Gibs my man? how much is this Ebook?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Militant email maddenbible@gmail.com for more details
Back to top Go down
Hoshdude7

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Emailed
Back to top Go down
gretzky17

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:58 am

Can you guys pm me about this?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, check out the preview here
www.tinyurl.com/detscheme
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm

look guys i got this and im telling u it makes ur offense 99 tuff ive won $150 on worldgaming.com and 50 on saloon this boook is legit if u want ur O to be amazing buy this book for real they dont leave anything out
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Wait until we put out the balanced guide!
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am

trust me i only buy from you guys now *** leaves out alot of Gems where you guys put the ones out that work im pumped
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 pm

is there a release date on this guide yet??
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Wait until we put out the balanced guide!

can't wait to see it!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 am

militant knowing sgibs sthis guide is gunna be a must buy
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Is this book still good?   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey sgibs and zfarls! I bought this book from you quite awhile ago - right when it came out. I put down the sticks for many months but I just switched over to PS3 and want to start getting back into Madden. Does the stuff in this book still work for the most part? I know that patches and things that EA releases can change how this stuff works and I have not been keeping up on all of it. Is there a "latest" and "greatest" version of this book?

On another note, is there another book or scheme that you would recommend to a beginner/intermediate player who loves to play as the Bears and prefers to run kind of a short/intermediate passing scheme with a few runs mixed in?

I could really use some advice on how to get back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 am

hmm, I might try that run n gun scheme. Running is all what you put into it. If you have full house, off tackle and i form you can pound the rock against almost anyone. Bears are pretty balanced and that screen may be deadly to hester.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

ZFarls wrote:
hmm, I might try that run n gun scheme. Running is all what you put into it. If you have full house, off tackle and i form you can pound the rock against almost anyone. Bears are pretty balanced and that screen may be deadly to hester.

Thanks ZFarls. I'll give it a good look. I have to say though that I've got my old DET PB offense back up to par which feels good and a big part of it is that Strong I Tight scheme you guys put into the DET eBook I bought from you. It is really solid with tons of variations that are possible.

One thing though, DET has the same WR screen you talk about in the R'n'G video guide but I only have limited success with Hester for some reason. At least half the time the ball goes sailing over his head or he does not catch it. Even when he does make the catch, it seems like his momentum is going the wrong way to turn up field with speed. When all goes right, it is deadly because it is a TD most of the time but like I said, it only happens about 10% of time. Maybe my timing is off on the throw? You mentioned that it was covered in one of you TWIMs - do you remember which week? Maybe I can look at the timing a little.

Take care - you guys are the best!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 am

Just make sure not to pass lead. It may not be the exact same screen? I only know of TB and RnG. Sometimes the game is just goofy like that. It can happen from time to time. I think it was a twim in the teens. 13-18, it basically as fast as you can throw it.
Ill jump in that playbook tonight.
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey baka, I know it is in the pats pb to so just make sure it is the singleback y trips.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 am

SteelersPSUfan wrote:
Hey baka, I know it is in the pats pb to so just make sure it is the singleback y trips.

Yeah, DET definitely has the Singleback Y-Trips WR Screen so I think it is the same one Farls and SGibs are talking about in the R'n'G. I probably am just throwing it too late. I think I am throwing it once the QB finishes his drop. I guess I should snap and throw immediately. I just thought that if he was still dropping back his accuracy would be bad
Back to top Go down
dablitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm

great post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!   The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madden 2010 Detroit Offensive Guide Presented to you by Madden Bible is now available!
Page 1 of 1