Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide

Go down 
+13
xHEx DeathAngel
JakeH23
Philley32
General Brown
s0liddy
wangtangkiki
Th3 Ac3r
bsox662
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
ERZ
ZP3
sgibs
17 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 am

It is ready for distribute.

23 pages of material

FREE of charge to ALL members

Stay tuned for details on TWIM 23 this Thursday at 830pm est!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:41 am

NICCCEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 am

offensive?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 am

Slow clap---------faster clap---------fasttterrrr clappp-------fastest clap

MB is coming for that #1 spot....oh wait they already have the #1 spot...
great deal bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 am

it takes bits and pieces from the balanced guide ie fullhouse but also has a bunch of extra stuff as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am

wow! can't wait to see this! MB is a cut above the rest!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
bsox662

bsox662

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

They were on their way to being a cut above the rest when they started with the ustreams and twims ext. gibs and farls are some good fellas. They break stuff down ,answer questions in a quick manner, tell you how to make schemes and why they use this audible or make this adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Lol, next week this'll be on ***. Razz
Back to top Go down
s0liddy

s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 pm

That's pretty cool man.

I will say I am enjoying this site more than the others. The others really irritate me honestly lol
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Thanx gibs, I really appreciate this!!!
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I suck in the redzone lmao so this will be great.
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 am

Is the goal line D a write up in portal? Or a full guide?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Great cant wait for this and the Tennsesse D Guide will be sick. Great work.

Thanks,

Cody Perry
Back to top Go down
D_Cash

D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Great stuff you guys are doing here, can't wait for the show tonight!
Back to top Go down
krod516

krod516

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 pm

This Weeks shows been tight. Get them controllers fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bsox662

bsox662

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 am

yo gibs thats the 1st time ive seen you struggling on off. joker had that d poppin and pickin. But to gibs credit his d was also poppin and pickin, as usual gibs found a way to win. props to both you guys for well played defensive game.
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 am

Madden bible........ I F$&@#$G love you guys. Ur Definitely the website that has helped me grow the most as a player. So glad i stumbled onto ur guys' show back in the day on youtube. it looked sketchy and i remember thinking this might be dumb but ill give it a shot...a few minutes in i was hooked......anyways, what a long way the show has come. the best thing going in the community. thanks for the gift.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 am

xXPass THEstixsXx wrote:
Madden bible........ I F$&@#$G love you guys. Ur Definitely the website that has helped me grow the most as a player. So glad i stumbled onto ur guys' show back in the day on youtube. it looked sketchy and i remember thinking this might be dumb but ill give it a shot...a few minutes in i was hooked......anyways, what a long way the show has come. the best thing going in the community. thanks for the gift.

LOL. Yeah man, I just watched one of their early shows. It was very sketchy lol. Now I could watch their show for hours.. It's a great show. I actually preferred to watch their show over anything that was on TV last night. I missed their show live though, because I was asleep.. I woke up 2 hours after the show came on =( At least I gotta see the archive of it.
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm

whats up wang...looks like ill be playing you soon in the eafl. looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:25 pm

yo i never got the guide.and ive been a member for a minute now.anyway i can get this sent to my email?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide   Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Bible Presents: The Offensive Redone Guide
Page 1 of 1