Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

With all of this news with MLG...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

With all of this news with MLG... Empty
PostSubject: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 pm

are you going to purchase a PS3 if you don't already have one?

if you have been living under a rock the last day, you have missed this announcement: http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/286558/MAJOR-LEAGUE-GAMING-AND-EA-SPORTS-PARTNER-TO-LAUNCH-A-NEW-ERA-OF-COMPETITIVE-SPORTS-VIDEO-GAMING

so what may be considered the most major madden tournament is now on ps3, and most people have the 360 due to prior tournaments.

are you gonna pick up a ps3 or wait it out to see how even more things play out, such as the premier system for your local tournaments, KOTC or Players Bowl?

i'm just happy that i already have both systems....
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 pm

WTF what a curve ball to all the gamers. Why would they switch to PS3 and how much does it cost.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 pm

i dont think that i will be getting a ps3. i can live with the gamebattles ladder if it comes down to there not being any other xbox events
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:38 am

Will there be any Events on 360? if not I don't care cuz I'm 16 and my parents won't take me anywhere lol so I'll play on gamersaloon and gamebattles. But is Gamebattles free.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Idk I think I'll just play online tourneys and gamersaloon and the gamestop tourney until I feel I'm ready for a tourny. Sgibs are u playing on PS3 or xbox.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

and yes gamebattles is free, there are a lot of punks on there that like to talk trash and it is so funny whoopin up on em
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

hah winner Smile
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm

I was already planning on getting a PS3 at the end of the month so this was great news for me. I was upset at first because nobody seems to have a PS3 but now everybody is getting one. I'm so excited to have a console that I know will not break on me. Not to mention some of the cool features like free online and web browsing
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Ya well I'm pissed
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Patsfan26 wrote:
Ya well I'm pissed

^^ i feel ya, i have been wanting to start a madden bible team on gamebattles to help me run the ladder when the game comes out, please check into it, there is some good competition on the site and its a lot of fun plus its free and you dont have to travel or anything of that sort, if you have any more questions about it just send me a private message. you won't be disappointed with the ladder i promise. if you have ncaa then lets do a madden bible team for it too. when you create your own individual team for the ladder just place -=MB=- in front of your team name. hit me up with a friend request on the site too. my username is DGRebel
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Do you mean cheat to give you free wins.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Patsfan26 wrote:
Do you mean cheat to give you free wins.
no he means lab with and ask for advice in madden 10 to help him get better.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey CDbonds what's ur GT and add me on xbox live cuz Im always ready to lab.

PS: my GT is patsfan26
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 pm

my gt is : iTz II V1P3R II

i havent played madden 09 in a while so i cant even remember half my plays haha but if u got ncaa 10 then id love to lab it till madden 10 comes out
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 pm

No I don't play NCAA but I'll join ur team and lab on 2010. And on this team do we all earn XP together? Also are the tourneys free.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 pm

we dont earn it all together. you earn it separately. but there is a ladder and u get more xp for playing better guys and the more xp you have the higher you get on the ladder. there are tournaments but they are not all free. some of them are though. its just some competition really. and ok thats fine, it feels good knowing that you have someone to lab with as soon as you get the game
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Ya same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With all of this news with MLG...   With all of this news with MLG... Empty

Back to top Go down

With all of this news with MLG...
Page 1 of 1