Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS

Go down 
+11
jacko629
ZackMc72
Ant1010
wangtangkiki
EaglePride615
WFColonel56
UseRPicK101
Militant X 1
xHEx DeathAngel
maddog45
PLAYLIKEARAVEN
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PLAYLIKEARAVEN

PLAYLIKEARAVEN

WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:53 am

ALRIGHT MB NATION WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WALKED AWAY THE BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS IN THIS NFL DRAFT,NOT JUST IN MADDEN12 BUT ALSO COME GAME TIME??? GO!!!
Back to top Go down
maddog45

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:21 am

the jets are big winners. we got muhammed wilkerson at pick 30 when hes a top 15 pick, we got greg mcelroy who who played for Alabama and won a national championship.he only lost 3 games since ever playing football to back up mark sanchez. We got us a big boy in Kendrick Ellis to play NT hes 6'5 350 lbs. We drafted the next brad smith in Jeremy Kerley runs a 4.5 40. We also drafted a beast running back in bilal powell he LT and Shonn Green put together. We got one of mark sanchez best friends in scotty mcknight. They have him nicknamed the next wes welker. We will sign a OLB and a FS in free agency so I say we are absolutely winners. with our 4 RBs , we will be able to run up peoples asses all season long. All of our RBs are power backs except joe mcknight
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I think the steelers made out pretty well got another power DE that i can use to rush the passer and got two corners who curtis brown should have really good man and zone coverage and great playmaking skills, and Cortez allen copy cat ok ike taylor both should have over 90 speed. That will give me a fast secondary for the most part two huge blockers up front and a fast pass catching running back for plays. Of course another linebacker who should be pretty fast as well.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

the Ravens....of course! lol!

we needed a tall physical CB = Jimmy Smith (Colorado) and Chykie Brown (Texas)

we needed a speedy/deep threat WR = Torrey Smith (Maryland) and Tandon Doss (Indiana)

we needed a back-up QB = Tyrod Taylor (Virginia Tech)

we needed a LB/Pass Rusher to compliment Suggs = Pernell McPhee (MS State)

we needed a RB to compliment Ray Rice = Anthony Allen (Georgia Tech)

we needed a O-lineman = Jah Reid (Central Florida)

i'd say that my Ravens are looking pretty tough...in "real life" and madden.

pleaseeeeeeee! no bandwagoners! leave my Ravens alone in madden12. LOL!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
the Ravens....of course! lol!

we needed a tall physical CB = Jimmy Smith (Colorado) and Chykie Brown (Texas)

we needed a speedy/deep threat WR = Torrey Smith (Maryland) and Tandon Doss (Indiana)

we needed a back-up QB = Tyrod Taylor (Virginia Tech)

we needed a LB/Pass Rusher to compliment Suggs = Pernell McPhee (MS State)

we needed a RB to compliment Ray Rice = Anthony Allen (Georgia Tech)

we needed a O-lineman = Jah Reid (Central Florida)

i'd say that my Ravens are looking pretty tough...in "real life" and madden.

pleaseeeeeeee! no bandwagoners! leave my Ravens alone in madden12. LOL!

~Mili

lmao cant call me a bandwagoner..i used em from time to time!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Falcons were up there

Jones. An explosive threat that will
1. Make it so teams cant dbl roddy the whole game
2. Make it so they cant stack the box vs Turner
3. Give tony 1 on 1's the entire game
3. provide the deep threat that was needed sooo badly

Jacquizz Rodgers will be Norwoods replacement, he may not be as fast but he will give the same production to the team, RB and returner.

Dent (LB) will sit the bench this yr (obviously) and learn all the LB spots so he can be plugged in anywhere..should have decent speed and very good tackling
--------------------------
thats all who will impact the team in madden, but we did pick up a good OL and a good DE
---------------------------------------------------------------------

but i am already labbing the best line ups in formations for Jones (its gettin crazy man lol)
and once rodgers speed is known I can do the same for him (maybe a lil HB slot action)

ATL has by far the best madden offense, and the D is good if u have the right scheme...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
EaglePride615

EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

eagles did pretty good. we drafted for our needs and got some players that can make some noise.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Falcons were up there

Jacquizz Rodgers will be Norwoods replacement, he may not be as fast but he will give the same production to the team, RB and returner.

Dent (LB) will sit the bench this yr (obviously) and learn all the LB spots so he can be plugged in anywhere..should have decent speed and very good tackling
thats all who will impact the team in madden, but we did pick up a good OL and a good DE

but i am already labbing the best line ups in formations for Jones (its gettin crazy man lol)
and once rodgers speed is known I can do the same for him (maybe a lil HB slot action)

ATL has by far the best madden offense, and the D is good if u have the right scheme...

Teams with a better offense than ATL in Madden:
DAL
DET
CAR

that's without though.

Carolina did great because it fixed their only Madden need.. QB.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Ok this bud has me feelin some kinda way so ima address all the liars in this topic!

Maddog45, the Jets were no where near the biggest winner for madden or in real life. They still have no versatility in there LB core or a speed rusher. They still need a FS and draft 2 noses and a fucking back, Jets had one of the dumbest drafts if you ask me. You have Greene and LT and Joe McKnight. Why the hell would draft a back, when you see Dallas will probably end up letting Choice or Barber go, why wouldn't you try a get a Sands from WVU in the 4th, ugh, but who am i, they makin bread, they have the jobs, im just commentin on the ish. lol

Wangtiki- No way in hell are you serious, first off Cam Newton is a not an answer to the Panthers, i don't see the big deal with Newton, Clausen, or Moore. If i had all 3 on my roster, Clausen would probably start. Just because Newton is mobil doesn't make them the best madden offense, they probably still aren't even top 10. Soft TE's, only 3 good run blockers on the o-line, no run bloking TE and only one run blocking WR who is slow. SO don't tell me you're going to abuse this running game, and when you can't abuse this run game, you have a 5'9 guy who is ok in madden, and you have a soft 6'3 guy who is fast but doesn't play above his rating like some of the other lower rated guys so your offense is d-will and just D-will. Atlana has Turner, who is a better Stewart regardless of how you look at it. White and Jones and Gonzo, sh!t on ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING the Panthers have to offer from a run blocking and pass catching stand point from any of there 3 guys who would probably be, Gettis, Smith and Mike Goodson. Lafell may get the nod if you're running more but he's slow and only 6'0 so who you kidding. Panthers defense goes in, but to even say they have a better madden offense is crazy. I would give the nod to Atlanta over Detroit just because of the Quarterback, and Dallas is still the best to me, Atlanta could even be tied. They have a better run blocking O-line, just as good as WR's, Ryan can escape some pocket a little, not as good as Romo but its cool. I would say now that im reading back, Atlana has the better offense. Some guys may rely on speed backs to be successful in the run game and that is when you choose DAL, but if im just balanced without a speed back, i'd def use ATL. DAL has that slot guy that ATL doesn't have, but i can operate fire out of a 2back offense and ATL would be nice.

Nice WF, happy for your squad, i called this addition, got into some arguments at this other site chat box, they thought i was crazy for saying ATL needed a WR, i told all them, they should trade up for Julio, never really thought they'd do it, but d@mn, he may have just set them up over the top for years to come.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:37 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
Falcons were up there

Teams with a better offense than ATL in Madden:
DAL
DET
CAR

that's without though.

Carolina did great because it fixed their only Madden need.. QB.

how so?....
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Ok this bud has me feelin some kinda way so ima address all the liars in this topic!

Maddog45, the Jets were no where near the biggest winner for madden or in real life. They still have no versatility in there LB core or a speed rusher. They still need a FS and draft 2 noses and a fucking back, Jets had one of the dumbest drafts if you ask me. You have Greene and LT and Joe McKnight. Why the hell would draft a back, when you see Dallas will probably end up letting Choice or Barber go, why wouldn't you try a get a Sands from WVU in the 4th, ugh, but who am i, they makin bread, they have the jobs, im just commentin on the ish. lol

Wangtiki- No way in hell are you serious, first off Cam Newton is a not an answer to the Panthers, i don't see the big deal with Newton, Clausen, or Moore. If i had all 3 on my roster, Clausen would probably start. Just because Newton is mobil doesn't make them the best madden offense, they probably still aren't even top 10. Soft TE's, only 3 good run blockers on the o-line, no run bloking TE and only one run blocking WR who is slow. SO don't tell me you're going to abuse this running game, and when you can't abuse this run game, you have a 5'9 guy who is ok in madden, and you have a soft 6'3 guy who is fast but doesn't play above his rating like some of the other lower rated guys so your offense is d-will and just D-will. Atlana has Turner, who is a better Stewart regardless of how you look at it. White and Jones and Gonzo, sh!t on ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING the Panthers have to offer from a run blocking and pass catching stand point from any of there 3 guys who would probably be, Gettis, Smith and Mike Goodson. Lafell may get the nod if you're running more but he's slow and only 6'0 so who you kidding. Panthers defense goes in, but to even say they have a better madden offense is crazy. I would give the nod to Atlanta over Detroit just because of the Quarterback, and Dallas is still the best to me, Atlanta could even be tied. They have a better run blocking O-line, just as good as WR's, Ryan can escape some pocket a little, not as good as Romo but its cool. I would say now that im reading back, Atlana has the better offense. Some guys may rely on speed backs to be successful in the run game and that is when you choose DAL, but if im just balanced without a speed back, i'd def use ATL. DAL has that slot guy that ATL doesn't have, but i can operate fire out of a 2back offense and ATL would be nice.

Nice WF, happy for your squad, i called this addition, got into some arguments at this other site chat box, they thought i was crazy for saying ATL needed a WR, i told all them, they should trade up for Julio, never really thought they'd do it, but d@mn, he may have just set them up over the top for years to come.
honsetsy i dnt see them trading up. i had read about ti but dnt think it was smart to do. But after the fact it was brilliant. Jones (as u said) could have us set for quite some time on offense. Rodgers is going to be a norwood clone (maybe a point slower after this season is done with)

and we added to some depth issues at LB that could arise when FA starts (nickles is leaving) and depending on what happens with the CBA we could have super deep pockets to make a lunge at DE or CB (ASO) in FA
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:

honsetsy i dnt see them trading up. i had read about ti but dnt think it was smart to do. But after the fact it was brilliant. Jones (as u said) could have us set for quite some time on offense. Rodgers is going to be a norwood clone (maybe a point slower after this season is done with)

and we added to some depth issues at LB that could arise when FA starts (nickles is leaving) and depending on what happens with the CBA we could have super deep pockets to make a lunge at DE or CB (ASO) in FA

if ATL gets Aso..GG
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Cowboys are getting Aso
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Or the Lions
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:33 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:

ummmmm....

i may give you a pass! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I know mili likes tyrod on his team lol

Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:16 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:

ummmmm....

i WILL give you a pass! lol!

~Mili

fixed that for u lol
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:32 am

Browns!

Go from having to pick a WR at 6 with bad hands and injury history to getting a run stuffing DT, a WR perfect for our WCO in Little, a first next year that can be top 15-20 since Saints have that div on lock. Oh and we picked up a nasty DE and a TE with a ton of upside, who Blake Griffin thinks is the best player in the draft.
Back to top Go down
jacko629

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:55 am

... Im tellin you now. DEMARCUS VANDIKE 6"1, 4.28 40. nuff said. finna cause some headaches..
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am

^^^^im honestly not seeing it
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:15 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
I know mili likes tyrod on his team lol

you know it my friend! you know it! i will be running cats ragged on Madden12. lol!

just hope the BAL Obook has some new formations and plays to really build a solid scheme around him.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:16 am

UseRPicK101 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:

ummmmm....

i WILL give you a pass! lol!

~Mili

fixed that for u lol

lol! lol! lol! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:17 am

ZackMc72 wrote:
Browns!

Go from having to pick a WR at 6 with bad hands and injury history to getting a run stuffing DT, a WR perfect for our WCO in Little, a first next year that can be top 15-20 since Saints have that div on lock. Oh and we picked up a nasty DE and a TE with a ton of upside, who Blake Griffin thinks is the best player in the draft.

i am glad my Ravens got Torrey Smith from Maryland...but....Little would have been an excellent choice for us as well. my head dropped when the Browns got him. geek

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:29 am

hate to say it but ravens=superbowl
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Kingz wrote:
hate to say it but ravens=superbowl

They said that last year.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS   WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WERE 2011 NFL DRAFTS BIGGEST WINNERS & LOSERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next