Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MB Winners kit :D :D :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ SHAKER

RJ SHAKER

MB Winners kit :D :D :D Empty
PostSubject: MB Winners kit :D :D :D   MB Winners kit :D :D :D EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

I bought MB's winner kit last night and spent the whole night studying the arizona playbook haha. i cant w8 for the D playbook and madden wiki!!! If you havent bought it yet you better hurry! its the best deal on the internet right now. Great job Sgibs and Zfarls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: MB Winners kit :D :D :D   MB Winners kit :D :D :D EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 am

The winners kit is unbeleiable straight fire soooo many plays and different varities to choose from on offense makes this the best ebook in the history of madden
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: MB Winners kit :D :D :D   MB Winners kit :D :D :D EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:50 am

First game with this scheme and he quit in the 2nd quarter with me winning 31-0. I love this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB Winners kit :D :D :D   MB Winners kit :D :D :D Empty

Back to top Go down

MB Winners kit :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1