Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?

Go down 
+6
randers
bahdbwoy
Larry_A
wangtangkiki
sgibs
ZP3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? Empty
PostSubject: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

ive been labbing up a new O and u guys need to seriously take a look at NE PB with them Philedelphia Eagles who ever plays me in the final 4 of MB 310 is gunna get a heavy dosage of how to use them eagles in MADDEN 10!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 pm

is it the scheme I was showing you a while back? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 pm

bits n pieces! thats all ill say
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 pm

There are a lot of QB Draws from it.. There's a QB Draw from Trips TE with automotion.. Wait til :01 on the playclock and snap it.
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
There are a lot of QB Draws from it.. There's a QB Draw from Trips TE with automotion.. Wait til :01 on the playclock and snap it.

I never thought about running that play like that when I ran NE book I ran it with Saints and Passed all game with Rockets to Colston, the only run play I used was Toss Crack out of Bunch Te. One of the best run plays in the game IMO with a fast RB.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 am

yea toss crack is nasty.. if i remember correctly there is a dice to compliment it..
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

'nuff said tho?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

shhhhh toss crack is my baby...and it was the best toss in the game til EA did something to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

I think I'm gonna start labbing the Denver playbook since it is my favorite team.. I like that it's almost identical to NE, but a few different formations.. PLUS an off tackle =)
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:54 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
I think I'm gonna start labbing the Denver playbook since it is my favorite team.. I like that it's almost identical to NE, but a few different formations.. PLUS an off tackle =)

Man with NE version of that book you dont need off tackle just straight pass all game with a sprinkle of Toss Crack and few Shotty Draws. However, there is an off tackle in Trips TE out NE's Book though
Back to top Go down
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm

what's the best book to use with the Eagles? NE?

I've been using West Coast this whole time.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 pm

i run with STL's playbook wich is almost identical to the west coast playbook, its all about preference man i ran with the NE playbook and i couldnt find too much that fit my style of play so i switched it up to a west coast type playbook.
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm

With Vick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?   My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!? Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Scheme With The Eagles?????wtf!?
Page 1 of 1