Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Philadelphia Eagles

Go down 
+12
sliqnes
hitsquad
Alyoyo
ahousl1
SasserAssassin
DesertSwarm24
more cowbell
xHHx_megatron
LOTT0042
jordantrav
xHEx DeathAngel
Alex510
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex510

Philadelphia Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Nnamdi Asomugha, DRC, and Asante Samuel holy sh!t.. they will be the #1 used team in Madden by far
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Ok, not playing eagles got that covered.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Only weakness i see is their safety's maybe.

depending if you run 4-6 speed package.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Eagles are gonna be serious this year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

If they are able to make everyone happy contract wise (Jackson) with the addition of Aso & DRC everyone who wants to be competitive this year in Madden will be forced to play with the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Watch how man "NEW" Eagles fans we have this year in Madden 12 SMH
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
everyone who wants to be competitive this year in Madden will be forced to play with the Eagles.

Not true at all.

Im not using the eagles. When I see how the game plays Ill choose a team. my choices will be NYG, Dal, Car, Sd

I want height, route runners, and good cit wrs, Good oline and RBs on Offense more then anything. There will always be routes to beat man cov so dont think the eagles will have total Lockdown cov. Its a game and games are never perfect.

As a cowboys fan, its kinda of intimidating lol. But we have alot of playmakers. It will be interesting to see how the 3 cbs matchup to the cowboys 3 wr's and te.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
everyone who wants to be competitive this year in Madden will be forced to play with the Eagles.

Not true at all.

Im not using the eagles. When I see how the game plays Ill choose a team. my choices will be NYG, Dal, Car, Sd

I want height, route runners, and good cit wrs, Good oline and RBs on Offense more then anything. There will always be routes to beat man cov so dont think the eagles will have total Lockdown cov. Its a game and games are never perfect.

As a cowboys fan, its kinda of intimidating lol. But we have alot of playmakers. It will be interesting to see how the 3 cbs matchup to the cowboys 3 wr's and te.

I'm going to be playing with my Cowboys no matter what, but we shall see about the Eagles once the game comes out. I honestly don't think they will keep all three. I think they will trade Samuels, and with Aso contract of 60MIL I don't see how they can give Jackson what he wants. But like I said, we shall see once all the pieces fall.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 pm

no matter what... always playing with the packers. i may get my butt kicked, but atleast i'll be playing with a team i like!
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

i heard a rumor there going to trade asante after the namdi deal went threw
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am

probly gonna stick with the raiders
but like i said in the other thread nobody knows until the game drops.
who knows the bills might be a good team Wink
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:44 am

Yea I don't think the Eagles will be able to keep all 3 CBs. If they do they will be a Great, and a lot of people will be using the Eagles in Madden 12, but I'm not jumping on the ship so quick. I don't know how they have al this cap room, but regardless they are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year. I feel bad for all other NFC East fans.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Bye Asante

its not like he's going to be nickleback or anything.

lmfao VY going to Philly too.

I see Dallas taking that division.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm

idk how there going to pay Djax now all there corners are making some nice cash,someone might need to take a pay cut
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 pm

im going to be playing with my cowboys Very Happy also i doubt they will be able to keep all there corners and i dount asante will want to be a nickleback
Back to top Go down
sliqnes

sliqnes

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

Alex510 wrote:
Nnamdi Asomugha, DRC, and Asante Samuel holy sh!t.. they will be the #1 used team in Madden by far
]

Thats gonna suck its already hard for me to get games online now...........
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 pm

sliqnes wrote:
Alex510 wrote:
]

Thats gonna suck its already hard for me to get games online now...........

Karma's a B**** lol...I remember back in 06-07 when it took me 30 mins to get into a game online cuz of my falcons.......I pass the torch my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 pm

i'll stick with running my Ravens. i always have and always will! nothing has changed!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

Not true at all.

Come on Mega sneak miami into that list Lol, their front seven has taken a huge jump. Burnett is in, and did i forget to mention Jason Taylor is back. Taylor + Wake = Sauce cant wait for the 1st game miami and new england!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

if you are to the point where u cant find games online due to the team you are using, its time to step it up.

compete4ever.com
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

ZAN wrote:
if you are to the point where u cant find games online due to the team you are using, its time to step it up.

compete4ever.com

QFT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia Eagles   Philadelphia Eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

Philadelphia Eagles
Page 1 of 1