Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Some questions about the EAFL

Go down 
+3
mdolla
wangtangkiki
beotos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beotos

beotos

Some questions about the EAFL Empty
PostSubject: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm interested in joining and already registered and whatnot but I wanted to know some information about the different leagues and what happens when I spend the $10. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

You start out in the minors. I know that the PS3 minors are called "EAFL - PS3 Australia".. the majors are just "EAFL - PS3 League". To get promoted to the majors you have to win the Super Bowl. *(If you are in the Super Bowl, but lose, you can still get in the majors. If they need owners in the Majors, you will usually get promoted. I got promoted thankfully.. you can luck into the majors sometimes =).) Also, if you have been a great owner, aka finished all 16 games for every season you've been in the minors, you'll get to the majors..

The competition is tough.. There are a lot more XBOX leagues than PS3 leagues..

4 minute Quarters
No accel Clock
All-Madden

You can only QB sneak on 1yd to go.. or 1 yd to the endzone..
No HB Direct Snap..
If you turn a play into a QB Draw, you have to take one step back if you are from shotgun.. If you are undercenter, it requires two steps back.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

beotos wrote:
I'm interested in joining and already registered and whatnot but I wanted to know some information about the different leagues and what happens when I spend the $10. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
You also can't block fg, extra points or punts. You can't hold the ball until the last 2 min of the half or game.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

lol theres one more xbox lg than ps3 league
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

snaponic wrote:
lol theres one more xbox lg than ps3 league

I think the money league is XBOX too..
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 pm

it dont exist anymore
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm

do you have to register at a certain site to join the eafl?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

JayNizz wrote:

www.EAFLMadden.com
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
JayNizz wrote:

www.EAFLMadden.com

it says i need a t m l forum name, does that mean i have to pay the 29.99 for a year on that site?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

^^naw Nizz. all you have to do is register for the use of the "free" forums.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

lol alright good cuz i didn't wanna have to pay them ****
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm

JayNizz wrote:
lol alright good cuz i didn't wanna have to pay them ****
Nizz you would like it. Do it! You will be all set up in less then a week
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm

snaponic wrote:
it dont exist anymore

EAFL-Money is still in the works Snap. -Further announcements will be made accordingly.
Once again, GG from last night; always cool playing against you man.

Anyone intereted in seeing me and Snap's most recent EAFL-360 league game can see that and my other EAFL Leagues games here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/compete4ever

For anyone else interested in playing in the EAFL Leagues:

To play in the EAFL Leauges, (if you haven't already done so) register for your LeagueDaddy.com profile at http://www.leaguedaddy.com/login/newuser.asp , completely read and fill out the EAFL Leauges application at http://www.EAFLMadden.com/join.htm , and pay the membership fee at http://www.eaflmadden.com/madden10.htm . Once you pay the $11 membership fee, you'll be able to play in EAFL 360 and PS3 leauges for the year. When openings become available, and it's your turn on the waiting list; you'll be sent an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com . Post your e-mail address that you applied with, e-mail address of the PayPal account you used to pay the membership fee with, LeagueDaddy.com name, along with any other important information that applies to your situation, and keep an eye on, the "EAFL Paid members-waiting list, post here." sticky thread in the EAFL Community section of the EAFL Forums here (click on, or copy & paste text into your browser's address bar) : http://forums.eaflmadden.com/ for updates from EAFLCommish, and also keep an eye on your e-mail (junk, bulk, spam, and inbox folders) for an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com once he's announced they've been sent out.

You can also send inquiries to EAFLCommish at themaddenvoice@comcast.net . -Make sure to include your LeagueDaddy.com name, with your application and PayPal e-mail addresses, so he can find your application and payment. -Thanks.

In the meantime, please feel free to come by the EAFL forums and get to know the rest of the EAFL Community, and even get a chance to set up some quality/no-nonsense scrimmages/lab/unranked Madden games with other prospective and current EAFL members. -We look forward to having you play in the EAFL Leagues soon. --Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about the EAFL   Some questions about the EAFL Empty

Back to top Go down

Some questions about the EAFL
Page 1 of 1