Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The EAFL is fun!

Go down 
+15
Cochlea
ZFarls
mdolla
jordanl95
Th3 Ac3r
snaponic
ZAN
xHHx_VaBeach757
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Stock1528
ZP3
sgibs
robe983
wangtangkiki
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am

I recommend you guys getting on the waiting list.. you can pay $11 to get in or you don't have to pay but you'll be waiting a while..

I paid two seasons ago.. last season I was the Browns.. I went 3-13.. that's when I used the NE playbook and knew nothing about Madden.

Because of my poor record, and the fact that I completed all my games, I received the #2 pick in the team draft.
In the EAFL, it's not a franchise. You don't have a rookie draft. Tt's basically a franchise but with great players playing unranked games.

It's not a sim league, which it's about the only one that isn't sim that I could find ._.
The only things that are banned are any universally known glitch.. even if it's not listed. Fake Punt/Kicks are banned, and the HB Direct Snap play is banned. You must take 1 step away from the LOS before going forward on a pass play turned into a QB sneak from shotgun.

Each season is a month roughly.. You have to do 4 games a week. After the season is over, you have the playoffs which last maybe 4 days. The week of the playoffs you find out what your pick is, and I just realized I'm getting a crappy team!!! CRAP.. Anyway.. I'm hoping you guys will root me on and/or lab with me to help me get further in these playoffs.

I'm not going to lose in the wildcard though!! Because I'm a #2 seed =P

I made the wise choice and picked the Cowboys at #2..
The #1 pick was the Colts. The Colts are 0-15 this year. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. =P

I really recommend joining this league.. there is SOME trash talking on the forums but they are only fools.. most people I've played won't message you after the game, and you will play against worthy opponents.. It's a great way to compare yourself to some of the best. Especially if you get promoted to the majors.
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

Yeah EAFL is awesome. Good, clean, competitive madden. Doesn't get better than that.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm

EAFL is a great league to be a part of

It has the MB brand tatoo of approval!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 pm

A new member joined the EAFL this week =D

Stock1528

He's also in the playoffs because of his performance since he took over the team.. I believe he's 7-4.. he has played 6 games.. won 4.. not bad man.. I hope he beats my rival, the Eagles.. I need someone to help me lab if they can =P The Eagles beat me twice, but I won the division lol.
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm

sooo good eafl is the best way to let madden live until june lol
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey Wang, when do we find out what our draft pick is? I will do my best against the Eagles. I don't love the Panthers but I am doing my best and I am getting better!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm

We should find out during the playoffs sometime.. usually they do a pre-playoff draft pick scenario, then once all the playoffs are done, the playoff teams will be filled in.

This is a harsh one for you though.. you get in the playoffs in your first year even though you played only 6 games.. so you won't even get a good team =X
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm

i wish i could join the EAFL im not sure i would be able to get all my games in until i buy a router for my GFs dorm room
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

i'm looking forward to being apart of the EAFL.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
i'm looking forward to being apart of the EAFL.

~Mili

i cant resend u a pm cause the site saids i reached "my limit???" how do i send pm if i recieved this message?
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Wang, I beat him 24-14. After I beat him he complained that I was "milking" the clock. So, I had to replay him. Well, I beat him again but this time it was 24-23.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Agreed. I'm in the EAFL Major leagues, and I actually missed out on the playoffs this season (a rarity)...probably due to me focusing on Big City...but the upside is that I'll have the 10th or 11th pick....Raidazzzzz
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

whats milking the clock
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:19 pm

running the playclock under 10 seconds for the sake of keeping your opponent from touching the ball....

in the EAFL it's 4 minute quarters with no accelerated clock. Which usually translates to 6 possessions a game if there is no milking inside 2 minutes of each half (which is allowed)...if it's a tight game and both halves are milked after the two minute warning, it's usually a 4 or 5 TOTAL possessions game....so points are at a premium.

You'll find most EAFL games finish in the 21-17 type spread for final score...so it's usually 1 or 2 big plays that decide a game...
Back to top Go down
snaponic

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm

fyi zan raiders arent getting past me
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Fine by me...lol...hopefully you have success with that O, snap!
I have my backup plan...
Back to top Go down
snaponic

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

well not necessarily there could be anotherr team id take i also dont know what pick imma be and the raiders could go before me
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Well if Tiki goes by his word....Non playoffs by record, playoffs by finish order, guys who didnt finish 16...I should pick 10th....but you never know...theres been seasons I estimated myself to pick 21st and I picked 25th because he let guys who didnt finish pick before me...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 am

The playoffs guys are last even behind guys that only played 10 games.. it was last season in Australia..

Non playoffs by lowest record
People who don't finish all games
Playoffs by finishing order
teams with no owners

or at least I thought that's how it was..

btw.. Stock.. GREAT job, that's crazy..

I have to win my game to play you.
I played my next two opponents (if I make it that far) as the last teams of the season.

Congrats on making it to the NFC Championship.. You beat ATL right??
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 am

Ya I beat ATL 24-17
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am

How do you join the EAFL? It sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am

There is a link up top where u can check your messages and log out and stuff
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 am

jordanl95 wrote:
There is a link up top where u can check your messages and log out and stuff

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 am

Mdolla will Be in the EAFL next draft!!! Can't wait
Back to top Go down
snaponic

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 am

you guys should try and get in asap cus the new season starts monday so youll be able to get your team from the get go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The EAFL is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

The EAFL is fun!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next