Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The EAFL is fun!

Go down 
+15
Cochlea
ZFarls
mdolla
jordanl95
Th3 Ac3r
snaponic
ZAN
xHHx_VaBeach757
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Stock1528
ZP3
sgibs
robe983
wangtangkiki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mdolla

mdolla

The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 am

snaponic wrote:
you guys should try and get in asap cus the new season starts monday so youll be able to get your team from the get go
I'm hoping I hear something today. Do seasons go all the way until madden 11? Or does it stop in June or July?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:35 am

is EAFL majors the most prestigious league or is there something higher?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 am

EAFL Majors is the most prestigious.. unless you count EAFL Money.. but I don't know. You just get promoted to the majors. To get promoted, you have to have playoff seasons every few season, or at least win/lose the Super Bowl. The winner of the Super Bowl is going.. the loser MIGHT.. so either myself, or stock could be going to the majors :X
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 am

i just received my invite to the EAFL....YES! i can't wait to get started playing and learning from the best! Mili gotta step his game uppppppp! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

I'm waiting. I hope I can get in the new season. I'll play with any team. The browns would be tough. Lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 am

Do you HAVE to pay the $11?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

I think so, and you should IMO. Its not very much for a WHOLE year of well organized madden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks Z, i just applied i guess they send you an email on if you have been accepted or whatever
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

yea i applied like 2 days ago, do you send the money after they accept you?
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 am

no before your guaranteed to get in as a soon as a spot is available. for xbox the minors have some spots open becus there are 2 minors and i think the ps3 minor you may have to wait a couple of weeks or so cus there is only 1 minor lg for ps3
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 am

I told a couple to join, so Mdolla is joining, and maybe warrior.
There were 4 spots open yesterday.. now Militant got his invite.. so.. I'll see how many are left in PS3... yeah there are still 4 spots open, but it shows only one guy is in the league w/o a team.. doesn't show mili yet.. but maybe he is on XBOX..
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am

hes on xbox
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 am

Oh ok.. well there are a lot of seats open so I'd recommend everyone joining.. 4 games a week.. it's serious competition too.. don't get mad and talk crap on a forum if you lose lol.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Omg guys.. I'm in the Super Bowl.. Stock1528 was a TOUGH game.. I have it recorded so I'll upload it this week.. it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Omg guys.. I'm in the Super Bowl..

SWEET! Good luck, and REPRESENT
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

I will try, thanks Cochlea =D I think I'm going to the Majors now. . . . omgosh lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 pm

snaponic wrote:
hes on xbox

yeah Snap! i am on xbox and just waiting for the Commish to assign me a team. i am glad to be apart of the EAFL. i NEVER joined any leagues before so i am looking forward to playing against all of my friends that i have made over the years on various madden boards. sooo, don't go easy on the EAFL "noob" lol! i am looking forward to learning the various "styles" of play that i haven't been expose to online (perse). i realize that...."YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE COMPETION YOU PLAY!". so, bring it on my EAFL brothers....lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 pm

well i was looking in the eafle boards and it looks like u got the 14th pick(maybe something around that) for next year so youll get your team based on the draft. he has instructions in the post on how to send your draft list. Unforunately the majors is the only lg that does a live draft the minors do a list format.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Omg guys.. I'm in the Super Bowl.. Stock1528 was a TOUGH game.. I have it recorded so I'll upload it this week.. it'll be great.
Wow. congrats!! I signed up and paid but havent heard a thing. Its only been a day though.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

snaponic wrote:
well i was looking in the eafle boards and it looks like u got the 14th pick(maybe something around that) for next year so youll get your team based on the draft. he has instructions in the post on how to send your draft list. Unforunately the majors is the only lg that does a live draft the minors do a list format.

i saw that Snap! i already sent the Commish my draft list.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

yea wang could you try to get me in, im not sure where im suppose to pay though
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Glad you and everyone else here is liking the EAFL Experience Wang; -thanks!

-Appreciate the endorsement 'Gibs and 'Farls!

A few people such as Wang, ZP, and Mili hit it right on the head. Joining the EAFL Leagues is one of the best ways to maximize your Madden year fun. -Great competition, with great people, without all of the crap people usually go through when playing in other venues. Anyone that's been in the EAFL for a while will also tell you that it's definitely a more family/fraternity type experience too.

To everyone else interested in joining the EAFL Leagues:

To play in the EAFL Leauges, (if you haven't already done so) register for your LeagueDaddy.com profile at http://www.leaguedaddy.com/login/newuser.asp , completely read and fill out the EAFL Leauges application at http://www.EAFLMadden.com/join.htm , and pay the membership fee at http://www.eaflmadden.com/madden10.htm . Once anyone pays the $11 membership fee, you'll be able to play in EAFL 360 and PS3 leauges for the year. When openings become available, and it's your turn on the waiting list; you'll be sent an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com . Post your e-mail address that you applied with, e-mail address of the PayPal account you used to pay the membership fee with, LeagueDaddy.com name, along with any other important information that applies to your situation, and keep an eye on, the "EAFL Paid members-waiting list, post here." sticky thread in the EAFL Community section of the EAFL Forums here (click on, or copy & paste text into your browser's address bar) : http://forums.eaflmadden.com/ for updates from EAFLCommish, and also keep an eye on your e-mail (junk, bulk, spam, and inbox folders) for an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com once he's announced they've been sent out.

You can also send inquiries to themaddenvoice@comcast.net . -Make sure to include your LeagueDaddy.com name, with your application and PayPal e-mail addresses, so he can find your application and payment. -Thanks.

In the meantime, please feel free to come by the EAFL forums and get to know the rest of the EAFL Community, and even get a chance to set up some quality/no-nonsense scrimmages/lab/unranked Madden games with other prospective and current EAFL members. -We look forward to having you play in the EAFL Leagues soon. --Thanks.

Last edited by KOACHK on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm highly intrigued by the EAFL. The only reason I'm considering passing on it is because of my schedule- I'm only available late-nights. I'm online pretty much every night, but with job and family I'm often busy otherwise.
Are there people that get all their games in during the 10pm-or-later timeframe? Or would lack of daytime/early evening availability prove to be too much of an obstacle?
Back to top Go down
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

so the $11 is good for one year, correct?
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Cochlea wrote:
I'm highly intrigued by the EAFL. The only reason I'm considering passing on it is because of my schedule- I'm only available late-nights. I'm online pretty much every night, but with job and family I'm often busy otherwise.
Are there people that get all their games in during the 10pm-or-later timeframe? Or would lack of daytime/early evening availability prove to be too much of an obstacle?

Cochlea, there are people currently playing in the EAFL leagues that have much more complicated scheduling situations than the one you've presented here. We have people in the leagues that work night shifts, 4 day/40 hour work weeks, individuals in timezones outside of the US, etc. . -It's all about communicating with the opponents on your schedule for that particular season, and the commissioner of your particular league; as long as you do that, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EAFL is fun!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next