Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The EAFL is fun!

Go down 
+15
Cochlea
ZFarls
mdolla
jordanl95
Th3 Ac3r
snaponic
ZAN
xHHx_VaBeach757
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Stock1528
ZP3
sgibs
robe983
wangtangkiki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KOACHK

KOACHK

The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm

dhbz3914 wrote:
so the $11 is good for one year, correct?

Yes, it's good for the remainder of the Madden '10 Year. -Anyone that joins now, will be eligible for a reduced fee of $6.00 for the Madden '11 year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

KOACHK wrote:
dhbz3914 wrote:
so the $11 is good for one year, correct?

Yes, it's good for the remainder of the Madden '10 Year. -Anyone that joins now, will be eligible for a reduced fee of $6.00 for the Madden '11 year.

Thank you. I'll look into it for the Madden '11 year.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm

How long after you fill out the application and pay threw paypay does it take to recieve the EAFL invite?
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:46 am

mdolla wrote:
How long after you fill out the application and pay threw paypay does it take to recieve the EAFL invite?

As long as you provide complete and accurate information during the application process, you should receive and EAFL invite within 10 days.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 am

KOACHK wrote:
mdolla wrote:

As long as you provide complete and accurate information during the application process, you should receive and EAFL invite within 10 days.
Alrite then! I just thought a new season started Monday and I didn't want to be late to the party. Ya know
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 am

mdolla wrote:
Alrite then! I just thought a new season started Monday and I didn't want to be late to the party. Ya know

There's a small chance that you might get in one of the drafts for our upcoming round of seasons starting this week; but if not, you'll still have the opportunity to take over any vacant teams that become available in the next couple of weeks. At this point, it's all about getting in; you'll be ballin' in the EAFL leagues soon enough. -Thanks.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:49 am

yo mili apparently i dont have enough posts to pm u back but i only knew u had the 14th pick cus i saw it on the eafl e boards. draft position is determined by games played and record, but your prolly the last non playoff team to pick thats why ur 14.
Back to top Go down
Sjack39

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:16 pm

KOACHK wrote:
Cochlea wrote:
I'm highly intrigued by the EAFL. The only reason I'm considering passing on it is because of my schedule- I'm only available late-nights. I'm online pretty much every night, but with job and family I'm often busy otherwise.
Are there people that get all their games in during the 10pm-or-later timeframe? Or would lack of daytime/early evening availability prove to be too much of an obstacle?

Cochlea, there are people currently playing in the EAFL leagues that have much more complicated scheduling situations than the one you've presented here. We have people in the leagues that work night shifts, 4 day/40 hour work weeks, individuals in timezones outside of the US, etc. . -It's all about communicating with the opponents on your schedule for that particular season, and the commissioner of your particular league; as long as you do that, you'll be fine.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 am

Sjack39 wrote:
KOACHK wrote:
Cochlea wrote:
I'm highly intrigued by the EAFL. The only reason I'm considering passing on it is because of my schedule- I'm only available late-nights. I'm online pretty much every night, but with job and family I'm often busy otherwise.
Are there people that get all their games in during the 10pm-or-later timeframe? Or would lack of daytime/early evening availability prove to be too much of an obstacle?

Cochlea, there are people currently playing in the EAFL leagues that have much more complicated scheduling situations than the one you've presented here. We have people in the leagues that work night shifts, 4 day/40 hour work weeks, individuals in timezones outside of the US, etc. . -It's all about communicating with the opponents on your schedule for that particular season, and the commissioner of your particular league; as long as you do that, you'll be fine.

Evil or Very Mad

^^^ lol! -Get this guy outta here! ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am

snaponic wrote:
yo mili apparently i dont have enough posts to pm u back but i only knew u had the 14th pick cus i saw it on the eafl e boards. draft position is determined by games played and record, but your prolly the last non playoff team to pick thats why ur 14.

thanks Snap. i saw it already.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 am

Guys, there's a high lvl of competition in the majors.. All of the guys I've seen so far in the majors (by just looking at their names) they are tough.. Remember, in the majors, most of them have won the Super Bowl in the minors.. or they had several consecutive high record seasons.. I lucked in lol..

This was my road to the majors:

My first season: 3 - 13 with the Browns..
My second season: I had the 2nd pick in the draft.. I chose the Cowboys. The 1st pick was the Colts.. he was defeated.. aka he went 0-15. I went 11-5 and won my first playoff game. The Eagles beat me twice in the regular season.. at first it was a blowout, the next one was closer. He lost in the first round after making a bold prediction he'd go to the Super Bowl LOL..In that same thread, I made the prediction that if I don't have to play the Bears, Falcons, or Eagles.. I would lose in the Super Bowl to the Titans..

The Eagles lose to the Panthers (Stock1528.. great member of this site).. Next is Panthers vs. Falcons.. the Falcons lose.. I was thinking.. SWEET.. I've already beat all of my next opponents two days ago.. I beat Panthers in a close game, which he had some very bad luck, and I blew out the Redskins 31-7.. and beat him another time..

The Bears were promoted to the Majors so I didn't have to play him.. The Panthers beat the Falcons, and the Panthers also beat the Eagles... My predictions have come true so far.. I won't have to play them!!

I play the Redskins, it was a close game at first.. then I beat him.

Now it's the NFC Championship..

Stock vs wang.. We know each others books very well..
Well I'm down 21-10 after throwing an interception on a "trick" play that's in the wrinkle.. it's the long ball to the RB..

I get a one handed int for a TD I believe.. or it led to a TD.. I go for two.. 21-18 I'm only down 3 points.. I'm thinking, wow I can win this.. (when I threw the pick, I punched my chair, screamed, yelled.. obscenities)

He's driving, and I force a fumble.. I go down an score a TD.. eventually I win, but it was a VERY close game.. I recorded it and will post it later..

I play the Titans next in the SB.. so I get owned by Off-Tackle.. but my offense is holding on.. I start out the game though on a 15 play drive for a TD.. it's the 2nd quarter with 3:10 left.. he gets the ball, and CJ breaks a big run, to the redzone.. Few more runs, and he gets a TD..

I get the ball at my 30 yd line.. I throw a pass to Austin for a 70 yd TD with 0:00 left on the clock.. half time.. I kick it to him..

Eventually the score is 21-25, he's up.. I have the ball with 2:30 left in the 4th.. I have a chance to win the SB.. I throw over the middle to Witten, he gets hit in the back of the legs, the ball pops out, and falls into the hands of a LB or Safety.. not sure, but at first he was open, then a safety just came from nowhere to him Witten.. 92 CIT? Sweet.. that really didn't help at all ._.

I couldn't have stopped him anyway, so I let him score.. I had 0 timeouts, and he scores to make it 32-21.. gets the XP.. 33-21.. I lose so yeah =(... but I've made it to the majors lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

i am getting dusted in the EAFL so far. lol! i lost my first 3 games badly. Sad

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

What team did you get? Who have you played so far?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

i am running my boys...the Ravens! i am now 0-4. unbelievable! lol! i have played:

JokerGotDots (Patriots)
Adjust (Raiders)
NiightMare (Bears)
SofaKing (Broncos)

i was hanging with Joker up to the half, 14-14. then in the second half it opened up for him. Adjust blurrred me like nobody's business! his RCing was insane! NiightMare and i had a great game but a few pics set him up nicely for the win. and then with SofaKing, i fumbled the ball 3xs....smh! and that was all she wrote. 21-14. my comeback was too late.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 am

Coo Mili you finally got a squad now huh. But I feel you I finished up last season with the skins and was 1-3. Now I'm about to jump into this season with the Eagles. Hopefully it gets better for me lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:04 am

yeah D-Nice....

i think that the excitement of playing in the EAFL got the best of me today and i play uncharacteristicly. sure, my opponents were tuff as nails but i played like a pure noob today on both sides of the ball. smh! and the amount of turnovers were unbelievable man! i am switching pbs on O and D, so 2morrow, i hope to have a better showing.

overall, i am enjoying being apart of the EAFL. it is definately another level above just playing online. that is for sure! lol! hopefully 1 season i will make the majors. however, right now, the minors are kickin my tail! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
yeah D-Nice....

i think that the excitement of playing in the EAFL got the best of me today and i play uncharacteristicly. sure, my opponents were tuff as nails but i played like a pure noob today on both sides of the ball. smh! and the amount of turnovers were unbelievable man! i am switching pbs on O and D, so 2morrow, i hope to have a better showing.

overall, i am enjoying being apart of the EAFL. it is definately another level above just playing online. that is for sure! lol! hopefully 1 season i will make the majors. however, right now, the minors are kickin my tail! lol!

~Mili

Ditto for me to Bro. My D has been SOOOOO SOFT. I just gotta believe that it will make me better in the long run ya feel.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 am

D-Nice wrote:

Ditto for me to Bro. My D has been SOOOOO SOFT. I just gotta believe that it will make me better in the long run ya feel.

yeah! well, we're only as good as our competition D. so for me, this has been a real eye-opener concerning "tournie" style play. these cats i have been playing are all "tournie" boys...lol! they were cool though. i talked with them and they all encouraged me to keep pushing and that i would get better in the long run. so, i have been taken my lumps like a man! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Made my EAFL debut today. Pissed because I lost to someone I had no business losing too. Was down 14-0 in the first 2minutes of the 1st qt. He drove down on me then I threw a pick 6. So I get back into it. Had the ball on his 27 down 24-21 with 40 seconds left. I make a perfect read and Mr. Sanchez throws the ball right over leon washington running a quick V route. Sanchez suck. And the jets defense is so slow!! The only good thing is the offenesive line! Just venting! Lol.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 pm

oh dude the jets d is nasty
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Haha Mdolla.. That sucks if the OL is the only thing that is good.. I have my fastest OL at each position starting.. and it works very well =)

The Jets D is too slow to be "nasty" for now.. I can see people in tournies using them if they get a big speed boost.. but not now.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Haha Mdolla.. That sucks if the OL is the only thing that is good.. I have my fastest OL at each position starting.. and it works very well =)

The Jets D is too slow to be "nasty" for now.. I can see people in tournies using them if they get a big speed boost.. but not now.
can't even use nothing but jets defense. I should have takin the Lions! Oh well.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:02 am

snaponic wrote:
oh dude the jets d is nasty
I hope you are right. They made every tackle. The Linebackers were just slower then I'm use too
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

when i had them a few season ago i did pretty well with them running the 155. Their hit power is insane at lb. Gholston is super fast so that helps and their secondary is nasty. their definitely a pretty d@mn good madden d
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

snaponic wrote:
when i had them a few season ago i did pretty well with them running the 155. Their hit power is insane at lb. Gholston is super fast so that helps and their secondary is nasty. their definitely a pretty d@mn good madden d
where did you put Gholston? Mlb1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EAFL is fun!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next