Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The EAFL is fun!

Go down 
+15
Cochlea
ZFarls
mdolla
jordanl95
Th3 Ac3r
snaponic
ZAN
xHHx_VaBeach757
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Stock1528
ZP3
sgibs
robe983
wangtangkiki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
snaponic

The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 am

no but in hindsight i woulda and shoulda
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 am

mdolla wrote:
Made my EAFL debut today. Pissed because I lost to someone I had no business losing too. Was down 14-0 in the first 2minutes of the 1st qt. He drove down on me then I threw a pick 6. So I get back into it. Had the ball on his 27 down 24-21 with 40 seconds left. I make a perfect read and Mr. Sanchez throws the ball right over leon washington running a quick V route. Sanchez suck. And the jets defense is so slow!! The only good thing is the offenesive line! Just venting! Lol.

Dejavu! man Dolla....seems like you and i had similiar debuts in the EAFL. lol! my first 3 games were full of fumbles and pics. smh! i mean i have NEVER thrown that many pics in a game and then my boys Rice and McClain were fumbling at crucial times in the game. my FB...McClain (who rarely rumbles) coughed up the rock on the 3rd yard line when i was about to score once. Rice, breaks a long run only to cough it up after a hit on the 5 yrd line. unbelievable! in one game i just got flat out exposed by my man Adjust who ran the Raiders. the kid's RCing was insane! lol! so, i dropped 4 str8 games.

plus, i think that the excitement as well as nervousness of being in and playing cats in the EAFL got the best of me the other day. i am more calmer now, i have settled down and i know what to expect so, i will try to make a serious run to finish at 500. and to make the playoffs.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
mdolla wrote:
Made my EAFL debut today. Pissed because I lost to someone I had no business losing too. Was down 14-0 in the first 2minutes of the 1st qt. He drove down on me then I threw a pick 6. So I get back into it. Had the ball on his 27 down 24-21 with 40 seconds left. I make a perfect read and Mr. Sanchez throws the ball right over leon washington running a quick V route. Sanchez suck. And the jets defense is so slow!! The only good thing is the offenesive line! Just venting! Lol.

Dejavu! man Dolla....seems like you and i had similiar debuts in the EAFL. lol! my first 3 games were full of fumbles and pics. smh! i mean i have NEVER thrown that many pics in a game and then my boys Rice and McClain were fumbling at crucial times in the game. my FB...McClain (who rarely rumbles) coughed up the rock on the 3rd yard line when i was about to score once. Rice, breaks a long run only to cough it up after a hit on the 5 yrd line. unbelievable! in one game i just got flat out exposed by my man Adjust who ran the Raiders. the kid's RCing was insane! lol! so, i dropped 4 str8 games.

plus, i think that the excitement as well as nervousness of being in and playing cats in the EAFL got the best of me the other day. i am more calmer now, i have settled down and i know what to expect so, i will try to make a serious run to finish at 500. and to make the playoffs.

~Mili
yea, you will be good mili. Playing with your team and at least is fun. I would sign for .500 also
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am

wow! still on a losing streak. unbelievable! i am getting baptized in fire in the EAFL. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:12 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
wow! still on a losing streak. unbelievable! i am getting baptized in fire in the EAFL. lol!

~Mili
I got a win 1-4. When I get some offense instead of the jets I'll be ok. Hang n thier mili. Ball control offense. Don't get caught up
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 am

mdolla wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili
I got a win 1-4. When I get some offense instead of the jets I'll be ok. Hang n thier mili. Ball control offense. Don't get caught up

it is interesting Dolla. i have been playing uncharacteristic ball since i joined the EAFL. i know madden is a pass happy game but i love pounding the rock and ball control! and i have gotten away from that. i have been throwing the ball more since i joined the EAFL and to be honest....that is not my game (from the standpoint of all the time). i love to run cause most cats abandon it waaay too early cause of a few stops. and then, mix in my passes. but, i have gotten away from the run all together. it's time for me to get back to "Mili-Ball." lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EAFL is fun!   The EAFL is fun! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EAFL is fun!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4