Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?

Go down 
+4
direwolves14
ZP3
xHHx_VaBeach757
robe983
8 posters
AuthorMessage
robe983

robe983

Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:39 am

Just thought it would be interesting to see who's gonna be wearing the MB stripes in Philly, May 15.

Me and some buddies are flying out there... I know Farls and Gibs are... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 am

I'll be there, but I'm prepping gFF. glitch FREE FOOTBALL
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 am

robe r ur roomates going out there with u???
Back to top Go down
direwolves14

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

I might be haven't decided
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Direwolves wouldnt pass up a free meal! Lets go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
robe983

robe983

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm

yeah ZP... the roomates might come.
Back to top Go down
TCoach

TCoach

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Me and a buddy might be heading out. Robe are you no sh!t in GB right now. Im in Manitowac haha headin to Madtown and leaving from there hope to see some other MBers around
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 am

I want to go so bad, but it's right after finals and I wouldn't have time to prepare. Like Tiger says, If I don't think I can win it don't even go, haha. Plus I have to fly from Texas. Need to get some EAFL seasons under my belt over the summer.

My tournament career will start in Madden 11! which will be a much better game for sure, that double stick controls look sick. What will be the first tournament for '11?

Good luck to all who are going, anyone going to the Crew v. Crew to rep MB?

~J Blanco
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

nice sh!t be nice to see all u guys again that was a fun night lol
Back to top Go down
TCoach

TCoach

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 pm

zp3 I just remembered why you were on my xbl friends list it mustve been from 09 gamebattles haha anyway this should be a great outing Im so hyped for this thing
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:25 pm

o yea i remember u. do u still play on there?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

J Blanco in LBK wrote:
I want to go so bad, but it's right after finals and I wouldn't have time to prepare. Like Tiger says, If I don't think I can win it don't even go, haha. Plus I have to fly from Texas. Need to get some EAFL seasons under my belt over the summer.

My tournament career will start in Madden 11! which will be a much better game for sure, that double stick controls look sick. What will be the first tournament for '11?

Good luck to all who are going, anyone going to the Crew v. Crew to rep MB?

~J Blanco

EAFL will be winding down in the summer. Last year, anyway, July was an off month so we probably won't have a season for the month before 11 kicks off. It's nice to have off time.
Back to top Go down
TCoach

TCoach

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Ill play a game on GB every now and then when Im feeling overly competitive. Just seems like the ps3 community isnt as at each others throats as 360 hahaha
Back to top Go down
direwolves14

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Haha Farls nice one about the free meal? How and where do you register?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?   Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's going to Rep MB @ Players Bowl?
Page 1 of 1