Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Players Bowl Thread

Go down 
+12
SteelersPSUfan
PeytonMvPManning
xhhxbronco
bahdbwoy
JokerGotDots
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
skiimask
2012killem
mgcomedy
wangtangkiki
KOACHK
ZFarls
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Players Bowl Thread Empty
PostSubject: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:13 am

Whose going?

Sgibs and I labbed a little bit last to work on some new looks and even came up with a new bomb defensive play. Who will be down in philly or following the info via twitter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:07 am

Just chatted with 'Gibs last night 'Farls; looking forward to seeing you guys Thursday. -Right off the plane, and straight into BammaBowl 5! affraid LOL ... --Definitely should be a fun weekend.

EAFL & THE RENEGADES WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE!!

Players Bowl Thread 35hgs1z
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I will be following via Twitter. Very Happy

This should be fun.. GL guys..
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Wang,

what twitter account?

link?

thanks,
mg
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

i'll b following twitter ; good luck!
Back to top Go down
skiimask

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

ill be there fo sho along wit some other cali peoples... should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:23 am

i'll be there. but i would just like to take the time to acknowledge all the great ballers that cant be there for whatever reason. even though distance is normally the main reason. no need to be down about it. have fun reading the boards during the tourney i kno i did when i didnt go to mlg.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:24 am

You can follow us on twitter here
www.twitter.com/maddenbible (I will tweet scores, updates, matchups, and random sh!t about philly)

Look out for a potential ustream session as well depending on wifi and connectivity and such.

Sgibs and ZFarls just booked our flights and will be heading down to players bowl this weekend. The Madden Bible community should have some good reps there and we will be bringing some extra t-shirts.

Sgibs has been labbing hard on his game and has some new fire for the scene. I have come to peace with what my game is and is about, and will battle as hard as possible. I truly think Sgibs has a chance to take this tourney down.

If your gonna be down at the tourney, stop by and say hello, we will be taking MB people out to dinner one night so hit us up. We also may do some live streaming with results and will be tweeting as well.

Should be all the big names in the community at this tourney as well as crews. We will be hanging with the EAFL renegades (many have played on our show, Young Vince, Bama Koack K,)

Excited to see the more underground atmosphere in Philly, Orlando was super nice and well run, but had the corporate feel to it, this should be madness.

We are both competing on Xbox and PS3 which should make for an interesting and long day as well.

Only bad thing will be being in enemy territory (Philly) as the Bruins look to collapse from a 3-0 series lead, game 7 is Friday in Boston, but I really don’t want to hear Philly people chirp.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:05 am

LOL @ Bruins... Anyway, good luck ZFarls and Sgibs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm

my flyers are hell =)
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:53 am

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php?option=com_altcaster&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=e2510f8082&ipod=y

good flow of crew v crew.. problem lost to mr moss .. should be interesting to see how far he makes it in singles or if he matches up with problem along the way
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: HEAVY HITTAZ   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:32 pm

xHHx SIR RAMIC WON HIS ROUND ROBIN 2-0 BEATING LOS IN THE PROCESS GFF VABEACH757 HAS WON HIS 1ST GM XHHX GFF BABY WE IN THE BUILDIN
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

What about Young Vince punching Yo Mamma and getting thrown out?
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Farls i think you are right about gibs. i was playing him and his d was boss. i wont be doing much now after i had surgery on my torn labrum. good luck to you all
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

they both lost in the round robin from what i read- both systems.. anybody from here do good?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:54 pm

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
What about Young Vince punching Yo Mamma and getting thrown out?

d@mn that sucks yo mamma must have been talkin some mad heat
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:56 pm

xhhxbronco wrote:
xHHx SIR RAMIC WON HIS ROUND ROBIN 2-0 BEATING LOS IN THE PROCESS GFF VABEACH757 HAS WON HIS 1ST GM XHHX GFF BABY WE IN THE BUILDIN

good sh!t ram and vabeach
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:58 pm

anyone know if gibs made the bracket?
Back to top Go down
kingfelix

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:28 pm

nope... he didnt
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

d@mn that sucks are you there Felix?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:42 am

Yeah, Yo Mamma was yelling at Jeter all game. Vince threw a haymaker and hit yo mamma in the back of the head. Thats all what I heard. I was literally running down the sideline as it was happening and turned around. It was quite the ruckus. They both got kicked out and it was another bad thing for the community. Thankfully it was an mlg event or anything with too big of sponsors there.

Gibs and Z both went 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 in our round robins. I had 2 chances to get in but lost to Brusk and Juggernaut in my games. I beat Tyronto (suppose to be good) but I lost my first game after being up 14-0 (picked up squib!) but couldnt get rid of the first game nerves. It was a good event but took WAY to long as PS# tourney bracket didnt start till like 4 am.
Back to top Go down
kingfelix

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

no i wasnt there jay I was just going off of updates that I was receiving but it sounds like it would have been a good time. This is my first year playing competitively online and in leagues , maybe next yer or the year after that as I get more comfortable and battle tested I wil try and attend one of these events, I think it would be a great time and a wonderful opportunity to test my skills against the best of the best!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm

what books did you and gibs run Farls?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm

I ran Tampa and 46.

Farls ran RNG and PITT.

Ihad two chances to make it to the playoffs but stumbled both times. Madden is all about breaks, I didnt get the breaks this tiem around. Not much you can do, great time, great event!
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

I wish I coulda gone.... got tied up with finals and sh!t for college. God d@mn sounds like everyone had a good time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players Bowl Thread   Players Bowl Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Players Bowl Thread
Page 1 of 1