Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

stoppin people who block fg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

stoppin people who block fg Empty
PostSubject: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm

i dunno if there is a post already, but just incase there is not...i play on the 360 and im sure it works for the ps3... when u kick a fg hit x LT LT right or whichever direction they come from...when they come out in punt block and they want to be cute and try to block from ur left point of view just slide to the left.

if some one is tryin to pause glitch, just hit start
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm

should have made that post long time ago
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm

The best way is to go for two. Slide protecting will cause your lineman to drop back until the ball is kicked. Try this on punts, you'll see what I mean. You'll eventually end up blocking your own kicks by doing this. Especially if you do this with a 50 yd kick.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm

lol blocking your own kicks is embarrasing.

i will admit sometimes i do block field goals, but the only way i will is if my oppenent blocks mine or uses hb direct snap all game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:09 pm

good post megatron
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm

very nice post Tron

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:38 pm

If they try to block my first kick/extra point, I wait until halfway into their offensive possession [after I kick it off to them], then I will pause it. I put FG Fake Pass into my audibles.. I select the Field Goal play when it comes up on the Ask Madden screen.
I will reset my play twice to see if they decide to go to a normal defense. If they do, I'll just kick the XP. If they don't do anything when I reset the play, I will either audible to Fake FG or I will kick it if I think they aren't in a good position to block it.. after that I will do a fake on the next XP/FG.

Remember, I only do this if they attempt a block. I stay with MLG rules as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:03 am

caint fakefg against punt block
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

yeah thats y i use punt block, unless im playing someone i know wont do that to me
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:45 pm

I've never had people use punt block against me. If they do use punt block, I will just slide protect, but if my guy blocks it on the first XP; I will go for two from now on.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:13 am

i always come out in punt block but just to prevent fake fg and i guard against crossing routes manually..I never worry bout getting my fg blocked anymore lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stoppin people who block fg   stoppin people who block fg Empty

Back to top Go down

stoppin people who block fg
Page 1 of 1