Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS

Go down 
+4
WFColonel56
UseRPicK101
xHHx_JayNizz
Buccaneer2019
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS Empty
PostSubject: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

I was just online and was trying to pass some time, so I went into a lobby looking for a quick game. What I found was a guy who was talking trash to everyone in the lobby about his game, he ended up calling me out for a game and I accepted because I thought he needed a beating. I should have expected what was going to happen...

We start the game and I'm just destroying him with Post Corners and the 4-4 (THANKS MADDENBIBLE)

Just after halftime he gets on his mic and says to me that this is going to be the longest game of my life...

He got the ball to start the half and he comes out in the QB Spike, he waits for the play clock to run till 1 then hikes. The ball is of course spiked, the clock stops, and its second down. He continues to do this untill 4th down. (taking delay of game penaltys whenever he feels like it) Then he comes out in shotgun with Vick and as soon as he snaps the ball he runs back to the 1yd line and goes out of bounds.

What that meant is that I would have no space to drain clock because if I gained a yard, I would score and he would get the ball back. At this point I was wondering how i could counter this...

What I did was run the QB Kneel a few times (he took a timeout after each play) till it was fourth, then i ran QB Sneak because I knew it wouldn't score but it would put him closer to the goaline. I turned it over on downs and he go the ball back. He ran his little QB Spike till 4th but then I got a saftey and he had to punt it back to me.

This is where MaddenBible comes in, because he was trying to go offsides so I couldnt run a play. I had read a forum post earlier in the week that said that you can counter this by running Fake Punt Run and reseting your linemen. IT WORKED!!! He was booted after 3 offsides penalties and I finished against the CPU.

I know this was long, but thanks to you that read it and a BIG thanks to MaddenBible and the user who started the post about the counter!!! If it wasn't for you guys I would still be playing this bum!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 pm

good i bet that scrub felt stupid
...................... ^^^^
............. that was for you wangtangtiki lol
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

lol.. good sh*t...that was me that started that post b/c some bum kept doin it 2 me n i ended up gettin DCd and im glad that u didnt have the same fate i did lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

yea idk why ppl play like that....if they r gunna do all that they mite as well quit
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

JayNizz wrote:

that was a lowblow lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
JayNizz wrote:

that was a lowblow lol

haha im not callin wang a scrub, he just doesn't like when people call bums bums he likes scrub better.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
yea idk why ppl play like that....if they r gunna do all that they mite as well quit

exactly.. when the guy did it to me he MSGd me sayin "all day haha" .. luckily i didnt have anything to do that day so i refused to quit, but i still got DCd. smh..
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

JayNizz wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:
JayNizz wrote:

that was a lowblow lol

haha im not callin wang a scrub, he just doesn't like when people call bums bums he likes scrub better.

o i see lol i guess that makes 2 of us then
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm

haha, nice win! Who has time to waste like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 pm

i'll take the credit for that counter. i'm glad you were able to use it on such a sore loser
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 pm

that dude was lame...i woulda sent him a couple of "hate" messages after the game...LOL
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:22 pm

wow! what a story! it was very interesting to see what lengths cats will go through on this game. unbelievable! smh!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS   STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS Empty

Back to top Go down

STORY TIME + SHOUT OUTS
Page 1 of 1