Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

o line stats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: o line stats   o line stats EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:35 pm

im sorry but something in there stats matter.. i made an offline franchise to match my mddenbible draft and my oline sucks more than an unshaved women..

in comparison to the nomal teams depth chart i play with (mia/sd usually) the o line i have clearly does not block anywhere close to as good as mia/sd
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm

lol.. Go look at the MaddenBible franchise. Look at my OL.. I did great with them. I have them listed on my depth chart by height..

LT: 6'9"
LG: 6'7"
C: 6'5"
RG: 6'3"
RT: 6'1"

I used DeAngelo Williams at RB.. He's great.

I would say Ray Rice isn't as good as Sproles or Brown.. but that's just my opinion.. Rice is 1 pt lower in speed.

If you use Power O plays with pulling guards.. you want to put your fastest offensive lineman at LG.. I see you have 45~ speed Left Guards and that definitely effects your running game..

I don't use any plays that have pulling guards unless they are tosses.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:05 pm

based on what was left i went for the better run/pass/impact blocking.. then took the faster one out of the top group.. but man they suck and i rarely using pulling ru s

definately not liking r rice or farve
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:08 am

What makes you think that they suck? Are you basing success on 100 yd games? What about the defense? Who did you play against? What defensive scheme did they use? Where were the tackles in the run game? In the backfield? Did you get caught from behind? Did you get to the edge but just weren't fast enough to outrun a LB?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:33 pm

i was playing an offline franchise so it was all madden cpu which i usually can handle pretty well..

couldnt even get more than 3yrds on str c off tackle.. most runs were at los or 1 yrd past or before it..couldnt reach the edge bc de/dt just slid off the blocks (no turbo and with turbo).. thru 3 games im avg 2.3 yrd per carry against the cpu.. its crazy lol

passing wise my 5 and sometimes 6 got beat by cpus front 4 repeatedly.. multiple times a dt on a 4man line would just stunt right past my g while the c was engaged.. didnt even touch him.. i think the speed was mostly the factor in that but its crazy..

im just ranting and im with you that the stats for the most part dont mean squat but aside from speed there is something else that makes a diff..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:44 am

Speed is really the only thing that matters =/ SC Off-Tackle doesn't always get you a big run.. GL Off-Tackle works a lot better for me. Everything is random so when a DT engages, he will either stay engaged with the OL, swim move to the right, or swim move to the left. I've had 10 yd rushes with LaMont Jordan before using GL Off-Tackle.. LaMont Jordan is terribly slow..

You either are not running it right, have bad luck, or need a better/faster RB. The faster the RB, the faster he's away from the DL swim moving in..

Go check our franchise; I have no idea what the run ratings are for my OL but I rushed for 100 yds my last game vs the CPU.. I just used GL Off-Tackle the whole time.. I also rushed for 100 yds with Vince Young, but I ran out of the pocket everytime so I wasn't near my OL.

I also went up against a guy that used the 4-4 D.. I was getting great runs with DeAngelo Williams then too. I had a 60 yd rush for a TD.. My OL is terrible. If they aren't.. then somehow organizing your team by height means that you'll have a high run footwork/strength.

Remember:

LT: 6'9"
LG: 6'7"
C: 6'5"
RG: 6'3"
RT: 6'1"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

o line stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: o line stats   o line stats Empty

Back to top Go down

o line stats