Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  Empty
PostSubject: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Bengals have one of the top secondaries in the game.. They just got better..

They signed Johnathon Wade.. the 93+ speed CB that the Lions just lost..

The Bengals also signed a SS named "Tom Nelson." They have two safeties named Nelson, both are great user players..

Cincy is 3rd in terms of most speed & accel for a 46 Speed package personnel set.. 4 CBs / 1 FS / 1 SS

I haven't included the 5th CB.. not sure if I should.. I just wanted to get the best average for players on the field.. On almost every team, the way I set up the depth charts, the 5th CB is faster than the FS/SS because I can deal with a slow user player, not giving up a TD because my CB couldn't cover a 90 speed WR on a drag..

So Cincy is on the rise guys Very Happy

Oh, btw.. Here's a nugget of information:

Teams that have Dime/46 Speed personnel with "True Speed" over 90: [True speed = Average of both speed and acceleration]
[4 CBs, 1 FS, 1 SS.. I went by best speed, acc, mcv for CBs.. I didn't count MCV for FS.. somewhat did for SS because SS cover TEs/Slots..
Also, you didn't have to play "CB" "FS" SS"; I just ordered the list by highest "true speed" for the CBs/FS/SS; then I went by the best combo for CBs.. Basically, if you are a FS, you can play CB.. Like Michael Huff plays 3rd or 4th CB for myself and Gibs..]

OAK - 93.50
BAL - 93.42
CIN - 93.33
DAL - 93.00
WAS - 91.92
CHI - 91.25
SF - 91.17
CAR - 91.08
DEN - 91.00
GB - 90.83
MIA - 90.83
KC - 90.67
NE - 90.50
NYJ - 90.50
NYG - 90.25
NO - 90.17
IND - 90.00
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Wang play me man
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm

nice job wang good stuff
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm

cin is looking 99 tuff.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Wang play me man

You'll have to wait a few days.. I haven't played Madden in a while. I'm trying to get my skills back.. I'm very rusty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..    46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..  Empty

Back to top Go down

46 Speed team stats + Something to add about the Bengals..
Page 1 of 1