Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs

Go down 
+3
wangtangkiki
Homerunhittas
EastCoastDog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoastDog

average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs Empty
PostSubject: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:39 pm

sup ya'll

What is the average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs in one game?

Because i played this dude last night and he called me a unrealistic player because, i ran a total of 60 plays during the game and 21 plays had a WR or RB in Motion, and he says no NFL team does that lmaooo.......

Is this dude a:

a.) Clown
b.) Sore Loser
c.) Cry Baby
d.) or is he right

E.) Your Answer Plz
Back to top Go down
Homerunhittas

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 pm

b as in we all need to start the movement and get Backbreaker so momentum and physics in something even as insignificant as a football video game is respected
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

LOL... This is funny.. NFL teams run A LOT of motion.. I know that the Broncos run a LOT of plays with motion..
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Motion is an offenses biggest threat to a defense.....im sure at least 35% of the plays that are run have some sort of motion in them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:44 am

its more so annoying

if there was a way the opponent doesnt see who ur highlighting about to motion it wouldnt bother people as much
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:11 pm

lol im pretty sure i motion 95% of the time.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:58 pm

the Giants motion alot on offense, they shift sets and often motion the FB on runs or bring the guys across the set. It keeps the defense honest and helps a qb as smart as ELI read the defense.

Same reason Defense move guys around pre snap, you dont hear them whining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs   average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs Empty

Back to top Go down

average amount of motion plays a NFL Team team runs
Page 1 of 1