Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What team have you been using?

Go down 
+2
Captain Spread
i3rian 87
6 posters

What team have you been using primarily?
Eagles
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap23%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Cowboys
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap0%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Patriots
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap15%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Steelers
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap8%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Raiders
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap0%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Giants
 0% [ 0 ]
Falcons
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap8%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other
What team have you been using? Vote_lcap46%What team have you been using? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

What team have you been using? Empty
PostSubject: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Personally, it has been the Patriots. I have played a couple random games with a bunch of other random teams, but playing with Tom Brady has been the best experience simply because he is capable of making pretty much every pass. Also, their combination of receivers is great... you have your speed with Moss and Galloway, and your reliable hands with Welker and even Moss. Nice combination of backs receiving out of the backfield with Fred Taylor and Kevin Faulk. They definitely fit my style of play.

Their defense is good, however their one downfall is that their defensive backs are slower than the norm, but I have noticed that if you can get a good pass rush and get a lot of quarterbacks throwing on the run then they become a lot less accurate and that compensates for the lack of speed.

I think I am going to dabble with the Cowboys for a little bit. The only thing that worries me with them is lack of WR speed, but if you have played against me, you will have noticed that for the most part, I have a west coast style scheme where I play for 3-7 yards a play and then occasionally try to catch you sleeping and go downfield.

I feel handcuffed to the Patriots, and I feel like I will inevitably come back to the Patriots after searching for other teams to be, but I really need to dabble more than I have been.

It doesn't hurt that I am from Boston and am a Patriots fan so playing with them is always enjoyable.

So what team have you been using?
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Captain Spread

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 pm

I ve benn using texans bucs and cowboys i love the RBs and Wildcat
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm

I've been using the Raiders because they are my favorite team. I might start looking into other teams though.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 pm

lions..lol
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 am

I've been exclusively using the Packers lately and have been awesome with them.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
I've been exclusively using the Packers lately and have been awesome with them.
Who cares? Whoop dee do!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm

lollolol bak be nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Lol... hate on!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team have you been using?   What team have you been using? Empty

Back to top Go down

What team have you been using?
Page 1 of 1