Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best Team To Use

Go down 
+22
Alyoyo
ezekjuninor
Ryker3
ZAN
Geordaigs
xHEx DeathAngel
more cowbell
rayneman23
beotos
iswaggnificent
jalapenos789
GunfusedX
KnighT aM
yovani13
xHHx_megatron
jordantrav
atl jones bro3
wangtangkiki
CookieMonsta
steelersfan0023
Dalton Big D
Pro InstinctZ
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm

In your guys opinion whats the best team to use
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:47 pm

da raiders after update like 10 ppl go up, mcfadden, campbell, chris johnson, routt, mitchell, all go up.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Depends on your play style. If you like to play a bend don't break Defense I would say a team like the saints or vikings with a great O. If you like to plays lots of man and blitz a lot I would definitely say the raiders.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 pm

My top 5:

1. Raiders - Speed all around
2. Cowboys - Most balanced team in my opinion, they've got solid QB, great receivers, good RBs. You can run any style of D with them.
3. Ravens - Great short passing scheme (Rice + Housh + Boldin + Heap). Pretty much the same D as raiders with slightly worse secondary but much better LBs.
4. Saints - Offense is killer, plenty of options for a balanced attack. Not known for their D but they're solid enough if you make good play calls and adjust.
5. Vikings - Offense is ridiculous, very hard to stop in the right hands. The D is lacking, so you're gonna have to score on nearly every possession.

Other teams that I might consider using: Chargers, 49ers, Eagles, Giants, Panthers, Steelers

Edit: Colts are good too

Last edited by CookieMonsta on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Raiders #1.. NO MATTER WHAT.. Raiders are #1..
Even before this update.. they were great.. after it, they are even better.. Mike Mitchell increased ??? he already has great hit power/tackle.. hopefully it's speed/acc.. 12 ppl increased.. 1 decrease [Murphy.. I hardly use Murphy..]

I'm having a VERY difficult time adjusting from running man coverage w/ the Raiders to now trying to run man coverage w/ Titans.. I can't run man coverage any more.. I have to run zone.. & if you don't get pressure there.. they will eventually find someone open.. Man coverage is great because you don't have to guess where your opponent will be.. your CBs just follow the WRs..

With zone, you have to worry if they're gonna hit the buzz area.. [purple zone area]; Call Cover 3.. you have huge voids in the buzz, Call Cover 2, huge void in the middle.. It's a guessing game.. I don't like guessing. I like man, but that's what you get with slow teams Sad
Back to top Go down
atl jones bro3

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I hate to say but ima go Raiders. I died a little inside seeing that roster update for the cowboys. I may have to change teams if it gets much worse.

My Top 5:
1. Raiders (Waaaay to much speed. Its overwhelming)
2. Cowboys (Still think there a very strong team)
3. Saints (Their offense is unreal, and the D isnt as bad as many make it. Its managable)
4. Ravens (The defense is close as it gets to the raiders and nice possetion recievers on O)
5. 49ers (This one was tough because i coulda put many different teams here. The have a really nice HB, Ted Ginn, Crabs can hold the ball, and Vernon Davis needs no explanation. There Secondary is kinda slow aside from Mays, but there LB's are fantastic)
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm

raiders all the way...
but again it all depends on your style of play. some people are more confortable with zone...raiders are a great man to man team. but on O you cant count on the ball being delivered to the right area...any team can be good if you utilize the teams strengths.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 pm

raiders, dont consider dallas next best tho especially after update, im liking carolina and denver as sleeper teams they can play man when needed and are solid all around, with speed at wr.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

1. Cowboys- best balance between offense (DEPENDABLE fast receivers and great RBs with a good oline) and defense

2. Ravens -2nd best balance between offense (slower dependable receivers with unbeleivable route running and high CIT with great oline and RBs) and defense (hard hitting and stout dline but slow

3. giants- best running team in the game and best Dline in the game.. Dline is the most important aspect of a defense because they control run game and pass game.. giants are a "man's team"

4. eagles- explosive offense that has a very good oline and a defense that is just as good as G-men but faster

5. idk tie between colts( 2nd best dline and hard hitting defense, with potent and steady offense) and jets (best corners all on the same team with stout dline and LBs with a very nice offense)

Honorable mentions- raiders < sorry but an undependable QB,stone hand receivers, fumbling RB's, soft oline, soft defense....sorry but more to football then speed

please...giants all day vs raiders, dont worry bout me going the distance, ill take my sweet time down the field

Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

eagles should definitely be top 5..
Back to top Go down
KnighT aM

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm

No love for the falcons
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:07 pm

packers > every other team Smile
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 pm

I tried using the Packers, I sucked! Haha.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 am

Eagles were a top team until they got rid of shelden brown
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 am

Lol megatron no raiders are you nuts??
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 am

i think the best team on the game is the Cowboys. Although they dont have as much speed as the Raiders, IMHO they are more dependable in all areas of the game. Raiders #2 Saints #3 Ravens #4 Jets#5
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am

GunfusedX wrote:
packers > every other team Smile

QFT! NIIIIICE!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

There's more to FOOTBALL than speed, but NOT MADDEN.

OL = Doesn't matter.. I consistently get 100 yd games with McFadden.. they have the best pulling guard in the game in Bruce Campbell..

The QBs do overthrow but so does every QB for some reason.. Peyton Manning overthrowing short passes.. This game is filled with bullshit overthrows..

The WRs will drop passes but not in the open field which is usually where they are after they beat their man.. Catch doesn't matter unless it's below 40.. Cedric Benson will drop wide open passes.. I haven't seen anyone else drop wide open passes as consistently as he does.

Do a lot of drag routes vs. man coverage so you know you will beat your opponent's CBs..

McFadden now has 84 carry so he won't fumble as much..

Everything you said was incorrect about Madden 11 Megatron.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I used the raiders last night and of defense its fantastic besides in the run game i think i had 4 pick 6's and 5 total picks. The problem im having with them os the run defense and using there quarterbacks and sometimes WR's. Any tips?

I use pittsburgh offensive playbook

I use the steelers to and shut down the run and if i get the pressure i can play man coverage but just having trouble with the raiders.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 pm

I always thought the best team to play is my own, the team i have supported/liked as a youth.....
You always try that much harder, especially against a rival team when you play a team you like...but i do realize its often difficult to do that and be competitive.......i have been one of the lucky ones when playing Madden being a Cowboys fan.....they are mostly always up amongst the best ingame, year on year.

My other love Fifa however...being a Spurs (Tottenham) fan... i do tend to have my butt handed to me quite often against stronger teams....though when i beat someone online playing Arsenal the win is so much the sweeter.......swings and roundabouts i suppose (not sure if you have that saying in the US.....it just means sometimes your up and sometimes down.....but balances out in the end)

G
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Ya good point, i love the raiders defense but i love the steelers, they are my home town team, so i do like playing with them, my only problem with the raiders is their offense besides mcfadden.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm

[quote="wangtangkiki"]There's more to FOOTBALL than speed, but NOT MADDEN.

OL = Doesn't matter.. I consistently get 100 yd games with McFadden.. they have the best pulling guard in the game in Bruce Campbell..

The QBs do overthrow but so does every QB for some reason.. Peyton Manning overthrowing short passes.. This game is filled with bullshit overthrows..

The WRs will drop passes but not in the open field which is usually where they are after they beat their man.. Catch doesn't matter unless it's below 40.. Cedric Benson will drop wide open passes.. I haven't seen anyone else drop wide open passes as consistently as he does.

Do a lot of drag routes vs. man coverage so you know you will beat your opponent's CBs..

McFadden now has 84 carry so he won't fumble as much..

Everything you said was incorrect about Madden 11 Megatron.

Ok here is my response wangie tangie

1. OL does matter because my giants dline will wreck the raiders oline, making ur run game useless, and I will get pressure on ur QB without blitzing

2. U talk bout ur wr beating my cbs and wont drop the ball when they are open after they beat my man cov...Well not everybody plays man coverage!! I wouldnt even play man coverage even if I had raiders or cowboys unless i know for a fact u can consistently beat my defense and my blitzes.. so good luck trying to sqeeze that tight throw in my zone defense.. SO if im playing my zone defense, therefore I will always have a defender in that area of which u throw the ball and more than likely if your receiver gets hit he is gonna drop the ball...

3. 84 carry still means he can fumble 2-3 times a game, which will always be costly

4. yea every QB can make a bad throw, but how many more times u think u will get a bad throw with payton manning vs. any of the raiders qb

If i was wrong bout every single thing in M11, why is it that when i give out tips or give advice on how to do somethin, I always get good feedback??

I dont need speed in madden to win...I prefer playing with giants, cardinals, bears , panthers with panthers being my worst team...with exception of panthers and a few players on bears (hester, knox) cardinals (cromartie) I am a very successful madden player with a good winning record, dont glitch, play people with similar level to me or higher..beaten top 100 people weekly (been glitch mostly by all of them)

As you can see I dont base my madden schemes off of speed...I can play with anyteam, what can u say bout urself???

Please keep hatin, because I love it.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 pm

ZAN wrote:
Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,Raiders, Raiders, Raiders,

lol

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Everyone seems to disagree with you.
If you call zone coverage, I can just flood your zones & someone is open.. There are so many short passes I can do to Zach Miller underneath the zones that will get me 5 yds +

OL DOESN'T MATTER. If it did, no one would win with the Raiders..

84 carry is actually decent now.. He would probably fumble once a game.. I bet he will fumble every other game now.. 84 is a good carry rating for such a fast RB..

My QB may make a bad throw, but it still works out because of the speed of the Raiders..

Btw.. Panthers team as a whole is fast.. WRs are almost all over 90 speed.. two 90 speed RBs.. 3 CBs over 90 speed.. 2 LBs over 85 speed..

No one is hating. I'm stating the facts about this game. Speed kills. Go to a Madden tournament and play with the Cardinals..

Giants DL is great.. but my scrub OLman can still hold up against them.. I played the Colts the other day.. I wasn't sacked a single time.. and I run my base offense from undercenter..

Are you in any league like C4/EAFL? I'm just curious.. Top 100 doesn't matter.. My friend W4G used to think ranked games were difficult.. He'd play lvl 20s and think man this is the hardest competition ever.. then he joined C4.. He thinks the competition in C4 is SOOO much more difficult because these guys have really great schemes.. and they play to win..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Team To Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Team To Use
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next