Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best Team To Use

Go down 
+22
Alyoyo
ezekjuninor
Ryker3
ZAN
Geordaigs
xHEx DeathAngel
more cowbell
rayneman23
beotos
iswaggnificent
jalapenos789
GunfusedX
KnighT aM
yovani13
xHHx_megatron
jordantrav
atl jones bro3
wangtangkiki
CookieMonsta
steelersfan0023
Dalton Big D
Pro InstinctZ
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dalton Big D

Best Team To Use - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:36 pm

on wangs post i just played mtf5, on a run normal a gap run out of singleback bunch, henderson block shed someone and then out of no where my rg recovered redicously before he got to mcfadden and i sprung it for a huge gain, that what speed, aglity, and most important acc does you for
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
jordanl95 wrote:
O line ratings do matter, just go play with the jets, you can feel the difference. For pass blocking im not really sure it makes that much of a difference, for run blocking it does....... im absolutely sure of it.

Explain why I was able to gain 165 yds rushing on Sgibs with the Raiders vs Raiders? Raiders have a poor OL but great DL.. You can watch the blocking.. They hold up their blocks easily..

Raiders dont have a great dline...its good, but not great..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
jordanl95 wrote:
O line ratings do matter, just go play with the jets, you can feel the difference. For pass blocking im not really sure it makes that much of a difference, for run blocking it does....... im absolutely sure of it.

Explain why I was able to gain 165 yds rushing on Sgibs with the Raiders vs Raiders? Raiders have a poor OL but great DL.. You can watch the blocking.. They hold up their blocks easily..

Raiders dont have a great dline...its good, but not great..

Power Moves/Finesse Moves AND SPEED is what a DL is all about..

This is the DL that Sgibs usually runs..

Groves: 83 spd, 91 acc, 84 FMV
Seymour: 68 spd, 79 acc 94 PMV..
Scott: 79 spd, 86 acc 86 FMV
Wimbley: 79 spd, 93 acc 89 PMV, 95 FMV [97 OVR AT DE]

89.75 Power/Finesse Move
77.25 Speed
87.25 Acceleration

Kindle: 82 spd, 95 acc, 92 FMV
Ngata: 67 spd, 78 acc, 98 PMV
Cody: 42 spd, 70 acc, 89 PMV
Suggs: 85 spd, 95 acc, 91 PMV, 98 FMV

94.25 Power/Finesse Move
69 Speed
84.5 Acceleration

[Gregg is also available.. I would put Cody there because he has 7 more PMV.. he's slower, but Gregg & Cody are both under 50 spd.. which is bad.]

The DL is all about power move, finesse move, and speed. DTs are not so much about speed, but when you get speeds that are in the 40s.. you will have times where you slip the guard but can't tackle the RB because of how slow you are..

I don't get this talk about how the Raiders have just a "good" DL..
I did an average of the 4 starters Sgibs used in the game.. I took the highest of what they are the best at.. because they can't do a finesse and power move at the same time.. [in M11 at least..]

There was a 4.5 difference in power/finesse moves.. Advantage: Ravens
There was an 8.25 difference in speed. Advantage: Raiders

Speed is a huge deal when it comes to the run game because mere inches determine whether or not it's a 1 yd loss or an 80 yd TD.. if your right DE can't get over there quick enough.. or if your DE forces the RB to the inside, but your DT can't catch the RB and misses by a foot..

Ravens definitely are a better DL by finesse/power moves.. but if you factor in speed.. that would still make the Raiders a great DL.. Not better than the Ravens, but they are still "great."

When you have basically an average of 90 power move between your 40 starters.. you are a great line..

Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 am

Well i just rushed for 178 yards with the bills against 49's, and he was bringing his two middle linebackers about every play every time they got picked up by the o-line. So to me o-line does not matter and the bills have a 68 ovr right tackle just FYI.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 am

also block shed, ngata can instantly shed a block at times but your wang right hes slow and cody omg any qb can out run him. i like to compare it like this with same set up as you
run game advantage ravens on inside but any raider uses henderson or kelly, kelly might be better after update but for now henderson get the job done and is a quality dt.
outside runs: very similar but raiders
pass rushing: scott can be dropped into coverage, also dts too slow, i use double a gap and often a dt will come free so i want them to have decent speed.
advantage raiders more versitle.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 am

Dalton, when i played gibs he was using the cowboys playbook..
also the 1st two time we played i was using the patriots, which i had never used before and i still got the win.
also the third time u did have minus 11 rushing yards, i checked the stats after the match
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

Dalton Big D wrote:
also block shed, ngata can instantly shed a block at times but your wang right hes slow and cody omg any qb can out run him. i like to compare it like this with same set up as you
run game advantage ravens on inside but any raider uses henderson or kelly, kelly might be better after update but for now henderson get the job done and is a quality dt.
outside runs: very similar but raiders
pass rushing: scott can be dropped into coverage, also dts too slow, i use double a gap and often a dt will come free so i want them to have decent speed.
advantage raiders more versitle.

Yeah, also your DT #2 comes free in the 46 Bear nano where the DE stands up.. I believe Scott is faster than any LE/RE/DT on the Ravens.. so that also goes for the Raiders advantage..

Back to top Go down
sillyrbbt11

sillyrbbt11

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 am

if im playing against Haynesworth Ngata etc..... Im not just pushing them back 5 yards every snap they make their presence known regardless if I use the Jets or the Bears if your not some elite d lineman the o line wins out usually it seems

on pass plays the cpu doesnt do anything anyways so the o lineman could have 50 pass block unless your user controlling the d lineman hes going nowhere Sad
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

ezek im just saying the rush yards were -11 because i got sacked for like 15 yards, but with mc fadden they were 3 for 10.
but its the arizona book your using i know that, im saying you run the arizone book the same as gibs and farls like the quick hook out of tight same motion as gibs.
out of tight double same motion as farls.
its kool tho i got my offfense and you got yours.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:46 pm

sillyrbbt11 wrote:
if im playing against Haynesworth Ngata etc..... Im not just pushing them back 5 yards every snap they make their presence known regardless if I use the Jets or the Bears if your not some elite d lineman the o line wins out usually it seems

on pass plays the cpu doesnt do anything anyways so the o lineman could have 50 pass block unless your user controlling the d lineman hes going nowhere Sad

It seems like that for sure.. You definitely notice DTs getting off blocks in the run game more because that's the only thing you watch during the play, you don't watch your WRs.. just the OL / gaps..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Team To Use   Best Team To Use - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Team To Use
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3