Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

man coverage bumped up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cdbonds

man coverage bumped up? Empty
PostSubject: man coverage bumped up?   man coverage bumped up? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

in ncaa football 10 there is definitely an improvement in the man to man defense, several people on gamebattles have been talking about how the cornerbacks seem to actuallly run better routes than the receivers sometimes ha, and the zone d seems to have taken a hit and the magnetism just isnt what it used to be, the defenders in zone will just stand in the middle of their zone and if their zone is flooded they do an awful job on trying to cover everyone, if this is going to be the same in madden 10 then it might be better to play with more of a man based defensive scheme as by my experience it seems to work way better. the qb contain play that sgibs posted seems to work even better in ncaa 10 than madden 09 so definitely try it out when madden 10 gets here, the ends that he put in the deep zones get there real quick and i have intercepted countless balls with them and my opponent is wtf? ha but hopefully this will help you in madden 10 if it is anything at all like ncaa 10 in this factor of the game

Last edited by cdbonds on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: man coverage bumped up?   man coverage bumped up? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm

good 2 hear man with the raiders hopefully will be beastly Smile if not then cardinals with rodgers cromartie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: man coverage bumped up?   man coverage bumped up? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

I noticed the bump on NCAA demo, good post. Hopefully it can help on defense but it already had some pretty solid delayed bump schemes if you check our d-posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: man coverage bumped up?   man coverage bumped up? Empty

Back to top Go down

man coverage bumped up?
Page 1 of 1