Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden Empty
PostSubject: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Beating man coverage in All-Pro is really simple using slants and crossing routes. But in All-Madden it seems the defenders start to cut even before your receiver does and it can take a long time for someone to get open. Besides drags by tight ends and slot receivers are there any other routes that are good for beating man in All-Madden?
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

man, i suggest you give up on all madden, I didn't have xbox live for about 2 days so i decided to play franchise in all madden... Big mistake, You cannot stop the run and The QB alwasy throws the ball the second you are about to sack him. All-madden in madden 10 was so much easier
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I play in a league that uses All-Madden so I can't really avoid it. But I definitely know what you mean. It's really, really hard to beat man coverage especially if they user your RB and bring heat.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm

I know they always seem to know where the danger is
Back to top Go down
z3r0seven

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:02 am

ive been enduring my franchise on all madden and its pretty frustrating sometimes. on offense its alright although it can be hard to run the ball at times. its frustrating on defense especially because tackling sucks. jerome harrison killed me last game cuz he broke like two 80 yd runs. doesnt help my team is the bucs. but it feels rewarding when you win
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am

Yea offence is alright, but defense is impossible, the last team you want to play is the titans, Chris Johnson is unstoppable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden   Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Beating Man Coverage in All-Madden
Page 1 of 1