Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Free Run n Gun Scheme

Go down 
+8
jordantrav
2012killem
secondhandsoxx
xHHx_megatron
xHHx_JayNizz
xHEx DeathAngel
Militant X 1
ZFarls
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Free Run n Gun Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Hey, I just posted the video guide to my little run n gun scheme from Players Bowl over on Maddenbible site. Let me know if you guys like it and thanks for being members!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:29 pm

^^ see....it's this type of stuff that makes Madden Bible top-notch.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Ya it looks great have not tried it yet but looks like another great job by you and sgibs.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:45 pm

i wish i could make youtube videos i got a lot of great stuff but no way to share it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:51 am

i run the run n gun quite well....ill look into those plays...i never used that stuff(except offtackle) lol...

here are some more plays to look at

1. wheel out- iform twins- the wheel route kills cv2 and 3 and any zone blitz, if it is purple zone then hit the flat with rb- i come out in fb flare (i think thats the name, smart route post and motion quick hike, this is what i use against man and u can hit the rb in delay as well) the deep audible is wheel out (zone killer) and the run audible is power o, those 3 plays i could make a living out of...i always motion inside reciever(even if i do power o)

2. slot seam- 2 back shotty( short side of field and sub fb for a fast rb) i smart route the seam route and slant out the reciever next to seam route(tall reciever, its ur rc threat, u can just user catch if u caint rc, but have a guy with high cit) and slant in the opposite receiver, ill keep the rb on a curl to block... i motion outside reciever inside two steps to get the quick burst-against any zone its wide open except purple and against man sometimes the reciever will fly right by the corner...the delay route from rb kills man and the purple zone.... u can also rc the seam route... but i just look for the slant out and hb.... u can also mix in the c-route play( motioning the outside receiver next to seam route is man killer and u can rc it against zone.

3. counter- iform tight- its a great running play, no guards pull( i dunno why its called counter LOL) but i motion receiver to point of attack and i always use slide protection...if against man (i keep the playaction with same look as the counter run, the receiver is on a "waggle" route which will kill man in my audibles) the run audible is power o to the opposite side...

i do run alot and i utilize my iform twin scheme and iform tight scheme... if i happen to get into a 3rd and (simply caint run the ball to get a first) the slot seam is my clutch play, its fool proof, the quick slant out is quick and beats any zone nano....if against an all out zone and caint rc for some reason, i use the curls play and streak both backs and outside receiver (on the two receiver side)...motion the ouside receiver till he is inside the slot receiver and he will delay his route, the two rb are decoys (but if one is open, hit him up) and the inside receiver is always open after his delay..3rd and forever i just rc (man or zone LOL)
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:13 am

excellent, thx Farls and Megatron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:53 am

out of all the pbs , i didnt know Run and Gun was beasting like that! Good job fellas
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Nice scheme!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm

imo run n gun has the best shotty two back in the game
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:50 pm

nice job farls and gibbs, it looks like a great scheme
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

This is fire I use the goaline offtackle its part of a mini scheme i run.This is what made me a maddenbible fan for life it got me started I didnt't know much about madden and then i found their youtube video on run n gun.Maddenbible is Inspiration
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:17 am

Really nice work gibs and farls. This is why maddenbible is such a great site.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:50 am

gosh defending that screen is quite annoying,
Back to top Go down
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:29 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
^^ see....it's this type of stuff that makes Madden Bible top-notch.

~Mili
Mili you got to tell me how to get those sigs, I love'em. But you are right that is a top notch video guide, you are MB is definately the best Madden Site right now(my opinion). Keep it going for Madden 11 fellas!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Run n Gun Scheme   Free Run n Gun Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Run n Gun Scheme
Page 1 of 1