Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 pm

this was a original Email that i sent to gibs(not sure if it was sent correctly) feel free to take things from it and use any useful stuff from it. i would appreciate feedback positive or negative THANKS fellas!

TAMPA BAY offense!!!
i couldnt believe this book when i was labbing the other day! I was very happy with your Chicago breakdown and was having great success with it, the only thing the book was lacking was a "go to" run formation with the right type of run plays. I was also looking for a play that was just like "shakes" i found a couple books with HB look back and it was similar but it wasnt cutting it. Well I found a play in TB called Z drive out of SB Doubles, I personally think its better than shakes due to the auto motion. The TB o book gives me the ability to shred the defense with a lot of easy reads. one thing you will like is it has your "binkie" from last year WR Post Corners. I bought the balanced ebook last year and let me tell you all the gun split setups still apply. I know its not as effective but it is still a beast of a play to defend and gives you many options.
Ok so heres what ive come up with so far as far as a scheme goes: I use the cowgirls (reason i say it like that is ima pats fan and hate the cowboys but you know how it is in madden gotta go with what gets it done)

I come out in Gun doubles-FL screen( Dez @ square, Olgetree @ L1, Witten @ X, Jones @ Triangle, Austin @ O)
1) square slant in 2) triangle drag easy reads and sets up the $ of this scheme

AUDIBLES
1) FB Dive Strong- I TIGHT
2) Z Drive- SB DOUBLES $$$
2) HB Sweep- GUN SNUGS FLIP
4) Stretch- STRONG PRO
5) WR Post Corners- GUN SPLIT Y SLOT

I feel the audibles i have set here allow me to have many diff looks and gives me the ability to get to a variety of plays that are reliable.

I Tight- lets me have a nice quick run to the FB, also the run aud is the Power O, so if i come out in a misdirection play I have a nice lil run scheme going.

SB Doubles- my touchdown play, (just like shakes) 1)square slant out 2) L1 smart 3) X slant in. O is running a auto motion drag which is an unbump, you have a nice quick look to your HB and what your really looking for is to hit L1 deep, this play is deadly! you also have the ability to come out in Z Spot, Toss Crack to keep the D honest, they all have the automotion for the same look and if not just motion O everytime.

Gun Snug Flip- the hb sweep out of this is the best run in this formation(out of 2 lol) and keeps em honest. this gives us the ability to get to the always popular stick play, and the PA aud is PA Bucs Cross, has a nice delay route run but the right slot. for this play i put 1) square+O on slant outs 2) L1 streak 3) triangle drag.
this formation also has Bench, Mesh, and Mesh Switch.

Strong Pro- this is a replaceable audible in my opinion i wasnt really sure what to put here? The stretch out of this formation is great and i do get good results from this run, the reason I picked this set is because the quick pass aud is Z spot which gives you an easy man/zone read. and if they are in man olgetree will be lined up as your FB if you aud down from gun doubles( highly doubt many LBS can stick with him) you can come out in the counter in this form for a lil misdirection. I was thinking about puttin strong close here instead but just liked this better what do you think?

Gun Split Y Slot- wr pc is not as effective as last year but it still must be defended against. if you aud to this from gun doubles you have your play makers in the right positions. 2 RC guys on the outside and lots of speed in the backfield. hint hint olgetree on a delay blue?? hmmm. the formation aud out of this formation are second to none. HB off tackle, 689 hook, Bucs Curls(kills man with a motioned HB route), PA TE cross, other great plays in this form are, mesh(auto motion), HB slip screen and corner strike.

Lastly there are some great plays in other formations

GUN BUNCH- Bucs sail (nice flat route by inside wr, delay route and the streak/ C route pushes the zones deep), Hb slip screen (unique for this formation), every popular verticles is your deep pass aud.

STRONG CLOSE- a big reason i was drawn to this book. running out of this is great. they have quick toss, the run aud is the zone weak. other formation aud are pa deep cross, inside post, and bucs y trail, you can motion the FB out and sometimes the D will just let him be you can hit him quick and doing this really opens up the middle. IE: inside post 1) motion fb right 2)X slant out 3) O square in. my first look will be the FB, then usualy the O wr will open up across the middle (not my work btw, i took this from and old madden 10 forum)

SB ACE- Zone, a great run if blocking holds up especially with wr motion and snap between the TE/T, the quick pass is flats which has some pretty easy read. I came up with this lil play from the PA quick aud. 1) HR your hb to blk, motion him right, place on a drag as soon as he pass the C 2) flip the play 2x's 3) O on a slant in or drag 4) square smart motion snap O...... you have a lot of options here the flat drag by the hb, the motion snap O rte is a unbump, a lot of times you will find the deep routes run by square and your TE if they develope will sit behind the zones for a huge gain . lots of RC with witten if i roll right and throw back left.

I know this is a lengthy write up, thank you for your time in reading this, I would love if you could lab this a lil bit and gimme some feedback, if you think its worth while ill post this in the forums. I have been having great success with this scheme!!! again thanks for all you guys do. hopefully i can give back a lil if you think this scheme is nice .....King_jason2
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 am

king jason out of gun bunch find a play called veritcals u must try this play.motion your O reciever to the right on the wheel route let him set if there playing man coverage or man bump and u get this play down pat throw the ball to O for a touchdown every time if in zone u have to options either look at the wheel route for a quick pass if there are no flat zones or let him burn most cover 2 and 3s down the sideline with the wheel route but your triangle reciver is running the fade route from last year now with this route and the wheel route this is what makes it a money play but with the fade route from last years game he will take one step foward then cut straight out to the right and then back up feild and right when he takes his cut to the right fire it in for a easy 5 yard gain now i run this play from oakland playbook but under center i know gun bunch has it though but in my play i also have a delayed blue route out of the backfeild even if your running back doesnt have a delayed blue it doesnt even matter still run the play
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:51 pm

yeah man thats exactly how i run the verticles outta bunch . i will usualy let circle take about 2 steps(motion snap) and hit him quick if hes open. if he is covered then triangle is usually wide open for a quick hitter. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
chris5503

chris5503

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

nice.......I run this playbook ima have to try some of this stuff thxs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 am

this playbook was money......last year....they kinda changed it up this year.....yo hit me up with the new money plays that they added..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

gun bunch- zona bunch destroys any zone period... make the correct read

gun bunch- z-spot- motion outside receiver out 2-3 steps and hit him...he is on a slant in/curl- great against man or zone

Iform twins- china special...its a great play against man or zone(needs a fast te against man)

1. streak outside receiver ( this is just the "decoy", i use him to distract the corner on deep blue zone, against man sometimes the cb can get burned)

2. smart route inside post(this is primary target, against cv3 he will get behind the shallow zone, against cv2- he will get behind corner) kinda effective against man if fast receiver

3. slant in te- you can hit te inbetween MLBs in zone, against man this is my bail route

4. against a cv4 or purple zone hit rb on flat route..

This play isnt really good against 3-4 cv2.. but against it in quick audible deep pass is called zona sail ( i think) and that will kill cv 2
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 pm

snugs is my favorite out of arizona's playbook but i caint tell ya'll everything!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme   Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Tampa Bay Offensive Scheme
Page 1 of 1