Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

AP or CJ That is the Question

Go down 
+7
xHHx_megatron
wandeezy623
jordantrav
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Tyler1281
irobson
11 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

AP or CJ That is the Question Empty
PostSubject: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Who do you guys prefer in Madden 10 (Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson)?

For me I prefer Adrian Peterson. The reasons are in the open field I have never been caught from behind running with AP, while I have been caught from behind many time with CJ. Also it seems like AP is just 1 tackle away from it being a touchdown every running play. Maybe i'm not using CJ to the best of his ability but I can for some reason never break tackles, or break away from defenders.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

its a close one but i will probably have to say cj because he is faster and AP fumbles a lot which can kill a game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

i like cj cuz hes better in the passing game as well
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm

AP is a beast to bring down! he also embarrases you like crazy if you try to make a tackle on him in the open field. lol!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Fri May 21, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ap for me...he breaks major tackles....he fumbles like crazy but it's a risk reward type deal...cj is a beast too...but he can be caught like he gets tired when he runs and starts to slow down.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:33 am

this is not even close CJ is way better his 99 OVR just snaps in and basically cheats at times haha, I have seen CJ just run through a group of people and dash for a TD, AP fumbles if you touch him haha but he can also be a beast as well. I just like the titans better as a team and I like CJ better in the game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:30 am

im gonna have to root for my fellow sooner....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:52 am

AP can't catch tho
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:11 am

-AP has 97 speed and trucking.
-AP doesn't fumble in Madden 10
-I've played over 10 games against the Vikings and no fumble
-CJ has 99 ovr
-CJ has 99 speed
-CJ has 80 trucking
-I think CJ has about 80+ catching and 80 jumping.

Use CJ if you pass a lot and use AP if you run most of the game because AP pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
TMatias

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:12 am

IMO CJ is a million times better than AP, Peterson coughs it up atlest twice a game
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:17 pm

thats what im saying i dont know how AP doesnt fumble for xxpatriots but he fumbleded for me plenty
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:57 pm

CJ gets tired about half way through his runs...Although I did figure out if you are running with CJ he's faster side line to side line than straight down the field. While AP is a faster straight line runer and slower side line to side line
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm

I've used the vikings 3 times, and every time AP fumbled and cost me the game even after covering the ball. Gotta go CJ on this one
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm

irobson wrote:
CJ gets tired about half way through his runs...Although I did figure out if you are running with CJ he's faster side line to side line than straight down the field. While AP is a faster straight line runer and slower side line to side line

lol CJ is just flat out faster than AP no matter where you are going..

This one isn't even close... I would've said AP if this was the beginning of the Madden 10 season.. I used to be on the AP bandwagon.. There were comparisons with AP/CJ and I said AP... but now I have to say CJ... [He did rush for 2k IRL] ... but also; He is faster.. More speed = better player; Catch means nothing.. I have 12 catch LT's catching passes with the "Heavy substitution package" in.. CJ 95 Carry.. AP - 69? or so carry..

In theory, CJ is faster and will not fumble as much.. but the fumble situation is different for everyone.. It just seems that when you play against the Vikings, AP never fumbles; but when you play AS the Vikings.. AP always fumbles.

I would always have CJ over AP until AP has more carry..
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:24 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
irobson wrote:

lol CJ is just flat out faster than AP no matter where you are going..

This one isn't even close... I would've said AP if this was the beginning of the Madden 10 season.. I used to be on the AP bandwagon.. There were comparisons with AP/CJ and I said AP... but now I have to say CJ... [He did rush for 2k IRL] ... but also; He is faster.. More speed = better player; Catch means nothing.. I have 12 catch LT's catching passes with the "Heavy substitution package" in.. CJ 95 Carry.. AP - 69? or so carry..

In theory, CJ is faster and will not fumble as much.. but the fumble situation is different for everyone.. It just seems that when you play against the Vikings, AP never fumbles; but when you play AS the Vikings.. AP always fumbles.

I would always have CJ over AP until AP has more carry..

Exactly wang when you play against him he has a huge game, when you play with him he fumbles all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP or CJ That is the Question   AP or CJ That is the Question Empty

Back to top Go down

AP or CJ That is the Question
Page 1 of 1