Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

tons of low rated players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cdbonds

tons of low rated players Empty
PostSubject: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 pm

what is up with all the teams being rated closed to 70 this year, the players are all real low too, maybe this will help the game though but still this is a lot different than previous madden games
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

they differed the rating's so that it's more sim like because average players used 2 be in the 70's and high 60's now they'll be in the 50's and such just to simulate what would happen if kurt warner got injured matt leinart wouldnt be near as good u understand?
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

yea i got it now, i was just wondering if they thought that everyone in madden had all caught the flu at the same time or something haha
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 am

cdbonds wrote:
yea i got it now, i was just wondering if they thought that everyone in madden had all caught the flu at the same time or something haha
swnie flu Surprised monkey
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:17 am

or maybe the black death/bubonic plague
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

cdbonds wrote:
or maybe the black death/bubonic plague
lols.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

i had to write an 18 page report on it ^^^
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 pm

The ratings are more spread out this year to reflect real life. This will make it so better players will stand out more.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 am

ELeiser17 wrote:
The ratings are more spread out this year to reflect real life. This will make it so better players will stand out more.
yeh and ROFL at the tj housmanzadeh thing in portal announcments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tons of low rated players   tons of low rated players Empty

Back to top Go down

tons of low rated players
Page 1 of 1