Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books

Go down 
+6
Larry_A
WFColonel56
wangtangkiki
sgibs
xHHx_VaBeach757
irobson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtASKksEsHw

Denver Playbook has the gator heavy. For anyone that plays Ncaa that formation is going to cause a lot of headaches
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm

my playbook remains the same but with more post corner routes added, perfect........................... Twisted Evil

Last edited by xHHx_VaBeach757 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 pm

lol, i think that gator heavy with steve smith, d will, j stew, and there 88 speed qb is going to be hell as long as they don't mess with it , its going to be double the power of what the wildcat was this year
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm

theres a delay step, its controlled. still not as good as the 5 wide draw
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm

irobson wrote:
lol, i think that gator heavy with steve smith, d will, j stew, and there 88 speed qb is going to be hell as long as they don't mess with it , its going to be double the power of what the wildcat was this year
Armanti Edwards? He's going to be a WR now. He's making the transition since they have a couple good QBs now.. Moore and Clausen..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQKDQblpGs - He shows all the fastest players at each position.. Edwards isn't a QB in Madden so it's confirmed :P

This is awesome.. Broncos QB Blast and Broncos QB Power? Neat.. I wonder if it will be banned instantly.. I want to run this in the redzone with Tebow.. just like I hope my Broncos do because Moreno wasn't cutting it.. He had the most 0 and 1 yd runs in the league last year I believe.. even though he rushed for 900+ yds as a rookie, he still did bad.. especially at the end of the year.. and he had maybe ONE 100 yd rushing game.. bad..

So Gator Heavy is basically a power run formation from shotgun I'm guessing? Two RBs then 2 TE and 1 WR on the left? It looks great to me.. I think I'm going to use this book a lot.. Nearly a new wildcat.. Sweep.. Fake Sweep.. QB Power/Blast..

Broncos have Trips TE still.. with a new Y-Screen; Looks like a TE screen.. interesting.. A lot of Trips TE plays.. I LOVE that we have Bunch Wk AND Trips TE again.. [I don't remember a few of these formations.. we were terrible.. we rarely threw deep.. I'm gonna pay attention a lot more.. It seems like we didn't run a few of these things.. like they were too lazy to change it.. not certain though..]

We also get Snugs Flip again.. YAY... Bunch from undercenter and shotgun.. With Gater Heavy, it looks like the Broncos will have a great balance of run & pass.. There is the Split [Offset/Cowboy] Bronco - HB Draw.. I love that.. It's quick hitting..

The one thing that I do NOT like is that there is no Wild Horses formation.
The formation was used solely against the Patriots, but I have a feeling we will take advantage of it a lot this season with Tim Tebow. He can run and pass.. so he's a double threat.. but the genius of the Wild Horses is NOT that it is great to run with.. It's genius lies in the motioning..

The QB motions out and the defense shows it's hand. The defense will audible to a Wildcat or base defense then the QB will motion back undercenter and snap the ball. This will give the QB the ability to see what type of coverages are called. The QB will motion back undercenter to take the snap against the defenses' "Wildcat D play" and usually the D won't have enough time to audible back. The Wild Horses formation was used 8 or 9 times in that game.. It's probably going to be used a lot because of Tebow..

They added Gator Heavy, but they don't add Wild Horses? We've never used Gator Heavy.. but we have used the Wild Horses.. I really hope we do use the Gator Heavy in the NFL, but I don't know for sure if we will..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

SIDE NOTE: Cowboys new safety: Owusu-Ansah - 91 speed... He replaces Ken Hamlin on my depth chart LOL.. Hamlin was my SS now Ansah is Smile
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm

it still looks like denver has the most balanced and complete pb do be able to dominate the game next year
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Den looks good. But it doesnt have my money GUN runs so its a no go for me.....thats a downer, it was looking great. But I got to have my run game from the gun and this playbook doesnt give me huge run plays from all gun formations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Den looks good. But it doesnt have my money GUN runs so its a no go for me.....thats a downer, it was looking great. But I got to have my run game from the gun and this playbook doesnt give me huge run plays from all gun formations.

It has enough gun runs for me.. That 2 Back Draw & the Gator Heavy runs look great for me lol.. and the Bunch Close HB Sweep.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

It has enough gun runs for me.. That 2 Back Draw & the Gator Heavy runs look great for me lol.. and the Bunch Close HB Sweep.

im talking bout home run hitters. I will check out gator heavey when my 360 gets fixed but that alone isnt gunna get me to switch pb's. I need multiple formations from the gun that I can get my pound on.

but OOOOOHHHHHHHH I cant wait..... DJ Schockly and Norwood combo (btw I just dropped a hint to 1 of the plays) man or zone defense either way the defense is screwed
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 am

Gator heavy maybe diff in Madden this year but it was trash on NCAA the past few years. And with the way the accleration works on this game jet sweep will be a tough play, just go play the NCAA demo and put a speedy person on the jet motion and you will see. Now imagaine Chris Johnson taking the snap off that.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 am

Larry_A wrote:
. And with the way the accleration works on this game jet sweep will be a tough play, just go play the NCAA demo and put a speedy person on the jet motion and you will see. Now imagaine Chris Johnson taking the snap off that.

To stuff it just manually cover the motion player..In a Zone just bring a robber or flat player (to the side the motion is going) and jump the motion player at the snap...This stuffs the run for a loss every time and if it is a PA that takes away the pass to the motion player in the flats. and if you are the robber you can branch out to other routes.......Yea the acceleration will be tough for the defense to handle
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
Larry_A wrote:
. And with the way the accleration works on this game jet sweep will be a tough play, just go play the NCAA demo and put a speedy person on the jet motion and you will see. Now imagaine Chris Johnson taking the snap off that.

To stuff it just manually cover the motion player..In a Zone just bring a robber or flat player (to the side the motion is going) and jump the motion player at the snap...This stuffs the run for a loss every time and if it is a PA that takes away the pass to the motion player in the flats. and if you are the robber you can branch out to other routes.......Yea the acceleration will be tough for the defense to handle

That works in theory but if someone has a good scheme for it than it could be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

my PB which is NE looks pretty much the same but with a couple of new plays and routes, im pretty pumped about that because now i dont have to lab soo much if i stay with this book
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Im not gonna go in expecting certain things you never know whats gonna work effectively each year until you play the game extensively. But for people who had offenses best making reads and good throws they wont have a problem. Flats and off tackle people are gonna have to look for new bs to run.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Larry_A wrote:
Im not gonna go in expecting certain things you never know whats gonna work effectively each year until you play the game extensively. But for people who had offenses best making reads and good throws they wont have a problem. Flats and off tackle people are gonna have to look for new bs to run.

EXACTLY! Thats why im keeping with the same books i use in Madden '10 on offense and defense. Lets goooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Gator Heavy in Madden? ohhhhhh baby!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
skiimask

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

[quote="wangtangkiki"]
irobson wrote:

They added Gator Heavy, but they don't add Wild Horses? We've never used Gator Heavy.. but we have used the Wild Horses.. I really hope we do use the Gator Heavy in the NFL, but I don't know for sure if we will..

DEN PB does have wild horses.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:27 pm

[quote="skiimask"]
wangtangkiki wrote:
irobson wrote:

DEN PB does have wild horses.

Really? I saw a few videos and couldn't see Wild Horses.. I'll check the other videos. I bet they fixed it so you can't put Wildcat plays in your audibles. You couldn't audible to it, but you could put it in your audibles. This video wouldn't show the formation if they fixed it. Anyway, thanks.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Ya, true the locomotion form NCAA 11 demo feels great and the passing games way better and run game im thinking its going to be the same in madden for the most part but better of course in madden.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am

I hope they added some better run formations for indy's playbook, i know their playbook right now inside and out but most of the runs in it are not all that great.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books   Madden  11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Denver, New England, Arizona, Atlanta, New Orleans Play books
Page 1 of 1