Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Total user control vs. total AI control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

Total user control vs. total AI control Empty
PostSubject: Total user control vs. total AI control   Total user control vs. total AI control EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm not sure if this is going to make sense to anyone or not but to me there is an issue in this year's version of Madden of control, or feeling in control, of the action. I realize that real NFL players are not always in the exact right position and real NFL players sometimes miss swats or pics or drop passes or whatever but when the game arbitrarily makes those things happen to "simulate" what really happens in the NFL I start to feel like I don't have control. I start to feel like I may as well just pick the default play, ask madden or whatever and let the computer simulate the action.

Granted, its a scale with total user control being on one side and total AI control being on the other but I think this year we have shifted a little more to the latter side of the scale. It is a delicate balance that EA has to achieve and maybe it always feels like this with each new version until you get use to it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Total user control vs. total AI control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total user control vs. total AI control   Total user control vs. total AI control EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

locomotion is to blame for most of whats wrong in the game. it simply just doesnt allow players to react correctly.

hopefully iwth the patch it will be addressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

Total user control vs. total AI control
Page 1 of 1