Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Overall thoughts... happy..ish

Go down 
+3
bakagaijin
sgibs
Geordaigs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

Overall thoughts... happy..ish Empty
PostSubject: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 am

Hello madden bible again...a new madden game is out and a new season upon us..man i love this time of year.

Just bought the game....yeah, yeah a few days late but i was on hols when it was released. (believe me, if my wife had of allowed me to take my xbox to lanzarote... i would have)

I have had a day or so to have a look at it and overall i kinda like it.... apart from the Strategy pad but thats a general view of most.
Gameflow i can see working okay for me in that i play mostly offline with a few mates over ....loads of beer etc ...so it should speed games up, time will tell.
Blocking seems better when running the ball and catching looks to have improved ......and as a Cowboys fan the playbook looks pretty sweet.

I think until EA has some serious competition to the Madden series to push them year on year to keep evolving and improving, some fans will always feel a little let down.......but heyho all in all i think its improved somewhat from last year.

Anyways, looking forward to another Madden season with the madden bible community and TWIM.

G
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 pm

I think once hte patch comes out we will all be happier.

strat pad is a fail in my boook right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

I hate the strat pad but as bad as it is I have started to get used to is. Hopefully the old controls are like riding a bike and will come back quickly
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 pm

cant wait bak!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
Hopefully the old controls are like riding a bike and will come back quickly

completely agree, man.
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm

The strat pad would be pretty nice if it wasn't so d@mn laggy. Reblitzing the DL is so fast with it but the lag is constantly screwing me up. What I'm really looking forward to is the patch for the god awful zone defense. Everyone of my games is 50 something to 40 something and its really not that fun when every game is a shootout. Good defense should be attainable through good strategy and stick skill not who can find the best glitches and nanos in practice mode. Not that I'm a sim bum or anything, but the game just seems to require either a crazy blitz or dropping 11 into coverage to play defense. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
huw140269

huw140269

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Personally I have never felt less in control when defending. Its come to the stage where the game isnt enjoyable - I love the offensive side to Madden 11 but when I havent got the ball I really dont enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Im thinking about quiting madden complety just spent probally 72 hours in pratice mode to go into a game and have people fumble 3 times in 40 seconds so whatever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overall thoughts... happy..ish   Overall thoughts... happy..ish Empty

Back to top Go down

Overall thoughts... happy..ish
Page 1 of 1