Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!

Go down 
+9
datnodude
CookieMonsta
ZFarls
ZAN
more cowbell
Th3 Ac3r
xHEx DeathAngel
ezekjuninor
UseRPicK101
13 posters
AuthorMessage
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! Empty
PostSubject: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Cowboys vs Cowboys. I he beat me 38-27. I couldnt pick apart his defense cause he brought the same look everytime and on top of that he had a peyton manning offense lol. I thought i was a solid player until i played gibs..guess this is a wakeup call for me. TIME 2 STEP MY GAME UP
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm

i am dieing to play sgobs or zfarles
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Dont feel bad i would like to play them but im not sure if i could score lol

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 pm

lol its a good challenge
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

I bet lol, im building my defense up right now. lol

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm

i meant sgibs, sry, and I'm sure it will be more than a good challenge, will probably hammer me
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 pm

I played farls earlier today.. Beat him 28-16

I think he was mainly labbing a new scheme though, so i dont consider it an actual win against him Cool
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm

yikes...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Do you mean a Peyton ZANning offense, User? Wink

Yes...his O is getting much better, I've heard. He's applied a few things of what he does with something I do in a COMPLETELY different book.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

ZAN wrote:

Yes...his O is getting much better, I've heard. He's applied a few things of what he does with something I do in a COMPLETELY different book.

lol yea bruh u could say that.. he was calling 10 hot routes / audibles B4 every1 even got 2 the line.. i couldn't handle it. but now my goal is 2 b able 2 hang w/ gibs n a gm b4 this tourney im going to on sept 5, that way ill kno for sure im ready n im gonna need the help of my fellow MB community .. whos willing to help?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 pm

My defense is very bland right now, Im doing my best not to call the qb spy since it wont be available. I busted out a new little look on offense and tried out Pitt. Threw 2 mistake balls for tds but the ACER had a nice scheme and adjusted to my reads. Now I need to add a few more plays and figure out some heat on defense! GG tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

ZFarls wrote:
My defense is very bland right now, Im doing my best not to call the qb spy since it wont be available. I busted out a new little look on offense and tried out Pitt. Threw 2 mistake balls for tds but the ACER had a nice scheme and adjusted to my reads. Now I need to add a few more plays and figure out some heat on defense! GG tho!

You had a wicked blitz with Polomalu.. Idk if that was the qb spy or not but i got in Brees face in like a half a second
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 pm

I'd like to run some games against gibs if he ever gets his xbox live working again. Farls, we should definitely play a few more times, that game last night was awesome even though we were just labbing! lol
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm

farls u should get that ps3 situation settled.. id like 2 play more tourney players to get used to the competition
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 pm

using the same team is wack
Back to top Go down
Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am

hit me up on PSN: Jerms311 if u guys wanna play, im not bad but not great
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 am

Good game UserPick!

I was 37-47 passing with Romo for 505 yards. 5 TD's and completed passes to 7 different WR's. No WR had less then 4 catches while my top threat had 13 total catches for 234 yards.

On defense I had 4 sacks and 3 INT's.

I'm really excited to run my offensive and defensive scheme this weekend. Defense is still the big question mark but it has been coming on as of late. What is really helping is to disguise my defense more then I have ever before. Creating pressure is not as easy as it was last year so its one of the most important parts of playing defense in Madden 11.

I was able to do this vs UserPick and the result left him feeling uneasy in the pocket and forcing bad decisions due to my tempo.

What would I change? I would have played a bit more coverage defense as I tried to bring it a bit to much which resulted in a few late scores for him.

On offense I wouldnt change much- I had a couple dropped passes to Roy Williams over the middle one of which resulted in a pick. I need to work on the timing on that unbumpable as I have had repeated problems with that same scenario unfolding. I would also consider running the ball a bit more. I have a solid undercenter scheme that is composed of 3 different formations to go with my 4 shotgun sets. At any given time I have the ability to utilize 7 different formations at a time (2 of which are formations inside of formations) so keeping my opponent off balance will never be a issue.

What do I suggest you all do to improve in this years game?

5 sets for success...

Power Run
Undercenter Quick Hitter
Balanced
Tight
Compressed/Bunch

Last season we were able to get away with only using 4 of the 5. However this years game is once again calling for the ever so popular- Madden Bible first!- 5 sets of success!

check out the article on the home page! www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 pm

datnodude wrote:

not my fault we both happened to run with the boys
Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
ZAN wrote:

lol yea bruh u could say that.. he was calling 10 hot routes / audibles B4 every1 even got 2 the line.. i couldn't handle it. but now my goal is 2 b able 2 hang w/ gibs n a gm b4 this tourney im going to on sept 5, that way ill kno for sure im ready n im gonna need the help of my fellow MB community .. whos willing to help?

I lost to gibs 30-17 but I learned a whole lot from it

User if your on ps3 ill help you

psn: built2destroy58
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

datnodude wrote:

No it's not. What's a better way to determine who the better player is than to use the same team?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm

ZAN wrote:
datnodude wrote:

No it's not. What's a better way to determine who the better player is than to use the same team?

agreed
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm

built2destroy58 wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:
ZAN wrote:

I lost to gibs 30-17 but I learned a whole lot from it

User if your on ps3 ill help you

psn: built2destroy58

ok coo
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 am

Zan Has that 99 force fumble lol. That killed me in our game. I beat sgibs so bad he took some of my O lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 am

One play! ^ one very effective play. Haha
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 am

Killa, let me know if you need me to bring you back down to earth. 17-0 i think was the score last time we played?

I blacked out, oh it was 17-14?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!   Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Got My A** Kicked By SGibs!
Page 1 of 1