Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

raiders setup

Go down 
+3
UseRPicK101
JoshMac28
z3r0seven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
z3r0seven

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 pm

how do you guys setup the raiders? mostly looking fo a defensive setup but if you want to throw in offense to, feel free.
Back to top Go down
JoshMac28

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 am

My best set up for the Raiders is...

RDE- Wimbley
DT- Seymour
DT- Kelly
LDE- Scott
OLB- Howard
MLB- McClain
OLB- Groves

the secondary is fine stock.

However, as mentioned in a different post, this is your best base set up, but when you are in running situations, it works best to formation sub, put Henderson in at DT for Seymour, put Seymour in at DE for Wimbley and then put Wimbley in at OLB for Groves.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

z3r0seven wrote:
how do you guys setup the raiders? mostly looking fo a defensive setup but if you want to throw in offense to, feel free.

It all depends on what type of defense you run. Heres a setup for the 46 normal (speed package)defense.

LE - Groves
RE - Wimbley
DT1 - Seymour
DT2 - Henderson

ROLB(3rd CB b/c of speed pkg) - Routt
LOLB(4th CB b/c of speed pkg) - Branch
MLB - Howard

CB1 - Aso
CB2. C.Johnson

FS- Mitchell
SS - Huff

Reasonings - Groves and Wimbley are great pass rushers when on the Dline and Wimbley is a (97 ovr?) when placed at DE. Seymour & Henderson, BEEF, 'nuff said. The speed package is used to maximize the use of the Oakland secondary. You have Routt over on the left side because he covers RBs in most formations(95 speed) and Branch because he he has a combination of speed (93) and hit power(78). Branch will be able to shut down TEs and other WRs. Howard is at MLB because of his 88 speed and can easily man up with RBs out of the backfield. Huff is at SS because hes faster then Branch with 95 speed. He is great for SS blitzes/nanos with 94 acceleration You want to user Mitchell at FS because of his 91 hit power. He has 87 speed, which solid, but his hit power makes up for that!. Aso is where he's at because...he's Aso! Planet Aso all day! Johnson is at CB2 because he has 97 speed and is over 6'0. Gotta love it !. This setup utilizes the tremendous amount of speed that the Raiders posses. Hope you have success with this.

**note: this isnt my original setup. This setup was provided to me by Wangtang & SGibs!
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm

I use 4-6 speed as my base d and stay in it most of the time

LE -Grooves
RE- Wimbley
DT- Seymour and Henderson

FS-Huff
SS-Branch

CB1 Aso
CB2 CJ
CB3 Routt
CB4 Mcfadden
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 pm

I will be posting an in-depth setup to the Raiders with the 4-6 Normal - Speed Package with a nano I use.
Back to top Go down
MattTheMan93

MattTheMan93

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 am

UseRPicK101 wrote:
z3r0seven wrote:

It all depends on what type of defense you run. Heres a setup for the 46 normal (speed package)defense.

LE - Groves
RE - Wimbley
DT1 - Seymour
DT2 - Henderson

ROLB(3rd CB b/c of speed pkg) - Routt
LOLB(4th CB b/c of speed pkg) - Branch
MLB - Howard

CB1 - Aso
CB2. C.Johnson

FS- Mitchell
SS - Huff

Reasonings - Groves and Wimbley are great pass rushers when on the Dline and Wimbley is a (97 ovr?) when placed at DE. Seymour & Henderson, BEEF, 'nuff said. The speed package is used to maximize the use of the Oakland secondary. You have Routt over on the left side because he covers RBs in most formations(95 speed) and Branch because he he has a combination of speed (93) and hit power(78). Branch will be able to shut down TEs and other WRs. Howard is at MLB because of his 88 speed and can easily man up with RBs out of the backfield. Huff is at SS because hes faster then Branch with 95 speed. He is great for SS blitzes/nanos with 94 acceleration You want to user Mitchell at FS because of his 91 hit power. He has 87 speed, which solid, but his hit power makes up for that!. Aso is where he's at because...he's Aso! Planet Aso all day! Johnson is at CB2 because he has 97 speed and is over 6'0. Gotta love it !. This setup utilizes the tremendous amount of speed that the Raiders posses. Hope you have success with this.

**note: this isnt my original setup. This setup was provided to me by Wangtang & SGibs!
i like this im going to use this one good sh!t bro
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 pm

would all these setups be legal for mlg rules games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

raiders setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders setup   raiders setup Empty

Back to top Go down

raiders setup
Page 1 of 1