Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BEARS OFFENSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

BEARS OFFENSE Empty
PostSubject: BEARS OFFENSE   BEARS OFFENSE EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:39 pm

So as we all know a free scheme was posted recently from the Chicago offense. I figured i would start this so that everyone could get in the lab and add to the scheme and put there own lil twist on what gibs and farls have already come up with. post up your "$" plays, situational plays, scheme variations.....and basically anything to do with running the Chicago offense. THANKS GUYS

I'll start it off... (im on ps3 so sorry for the button confusion jus google em lol)
SINGLEBACK Y-TRIPS BEAR-WR SCREEN
setup
1) Square drag (left outside wr)
2) L1 fade (running back)
3) Slide protect left

reads
1) look at hitting the screen quickly if you get a pre snap read of zone
2) if screen is not there see if there is pressure coming from the left if there is then hit square on the drag
3) if there is no pressure roll out left with your qb the drag route will usually open things up so that you can hit your running back on the run(fade) THIS IS VERY EFFECTIVE its almost like people lose track of the RB and/or the cpu doesnt really register this route(i use felix jones so his speed also helps with the seperation from the LB's)
4) if all else fails sometimes there is daylight to the left for the qb to keep running or look back to the screen
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

BEARS OFFENSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEARS OFFENSE   BEARS OFFENSE EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm

nice setup. i like that a lot

i like the fade to the HB as its another option if the screen is locked up
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

BEARS OFFENSE