Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Chicago Bears Top 5???

Go down 
+6
bahdbwoy
wangtangkiki
Alyoyo
Ryker3
steelersfan0023
Pro InstinctZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

Chicago Bears Top 5??? Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm

With the cowboys declining, who will you use to replace them I honestly will go with the Chicago Bears. Only if the Cowboys ratings start becoming serious you know Jamarcus Russel like ratings
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Bears are a solid team just lacking a running back
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Forte is a tank who can catch the ball.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

but he is super slow he isn't a good madden back
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 pm

He's not a bad madden back either your not going to get the cowboys player by player but Forte can hold his own
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 pm

bears are a good team all im saying is they are weak at RB forte is sub par
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Bears are nice. Forte is alright. 91 speed though(last I checked)

Only thing is Tillman is 86 speed and doesnt fit at #1CB but the real problem is idk who to replace him with
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:30 pm

The Bears aren't top 5, but they definitely are Top 15.. That sounds bad.. but it isn't.. I have them ranked at #11 on my list to fit my scheme.. They are a solid team.. Speed WR.. Forte is like 90-92 speed.. that's still decent.. that definitely drags them out of the top 5 because they don't have enough talent at WR to carry the weight..

A team like the Broncos have a crappy RB.. [Moreno.. 88 speed/97 acc..] but they have 4 WRs that are great.. Demaryius Thomas - beast that's 6'3" 96 speed 92 acc.. Royal 95 spd, 98 acc.. Decker 86 CIT 6'3".. Lloyd 90 speed 92 acc, 92 Route running, 96 spec catch.. They make up for a lack of a RB..

A team like the Ravens sorta make up for their lack at RB, but sorta don't.. They make up for it w/ their defense.. but The Broncos/Ravens are in the same boat.. Slow speed, high acc RB.. The Broncos have better WRs.. the Ravens have great CIT WRs but little speed.. only Stallworth.. The Ravens have an excellent defense.. 2nd best in the game.. but the Broncos are also not slackers either with 4 90 speed CBs.. Brian Dawkins / David Bruton [6'2" 88 spd SS] as your two safeties.. Your LBs are great.. Dumervil.. DJ Williams.. Woodyard [85 spd LB..] Jarvis Moss [6'7" 79 spd 85/88 acc LB.. that I put at DE..] Ayers [79 spd LB that I also put at DE.. he has good rating at DE I believe.. like 87 OVR..]
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Bears wr drop balls too easy but I can play with them..wouldn't say top5
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Wang, good point..

I was looking into the Broncos, but I'm not sure how to setup my LB core to make the 46 best. How does your LB deptch chart go?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

jalapenos789 wrote:
Wang, good point..

I was looking into the Broncos, but I'm not sure how to setup my LB core to make the 46 best. How does your LB deptch chart go?

Well I use the 46 Speed package because I like having speed on the field to compete w/ the Raiders/Saints/Lions..

I set my depth chart up so it conforms with both the Normal and Speed package. I would put Dumervil at MLB. He covers RBs usually.. It depends.. Your MLB will either cover a RB if there are two WRs on the left, or he will cover a TE or a slot WR if there is just 1 WR on the left.. In 2-back formations, he will cover the right RB..

I would go with this setup:

LOLB: Williams - He will be on the right of the field. I put him here because he's the 3rd fastest, but just because he's not the fastest, doesn't mean he isn't good. He has very high tackle w/ 94.. and high hit power.. The LOLB will cover TEs vs. most formations.. [If your opponent comes out in 3 wr.. I'd go w/ speed package.]

MLB: Dumervil - I explained it earlier, but yeah, I would have Dumervil here because he has 84 or so tackle & is just absolutely fast.. 86 spd, but 97 accel.. He's almost as fast as Ray Rice or Knowshon Moreno.. He will usually be covering TEs/RBs.. He's fast enough to cover both..

ROLB: Woodyard - He's your 2nd fastest LB. I put him at this position because he will actually be on the left side of the field. He will cover RBs usually.. I would have my fastest player here, but the possibility that my MLB could go up against a WR is worth the risk of putting a slower [not by much] guy at my OLB position.

Btw, if you run the 46 speed package a lot, you want to set your depth chart for MLB up like this:

MLB1: Fastest MLB
MLB2: 2nd Fast MLB [EVEN IF HE PLAYS ROLB OR LOLB]

Ex:

MLB1: Dumervil
MLB2: Williams

You do that because when you come out in the speed package and your MLB gets tired, you want your 2nd best LB to replace him.. well put your 2nd best LB as his backup.. even if he is a starter.

Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 am

WTK -

You just made my defense so much better. I had never thought to switch back to 46 Normal package in a heavier offensive set.

Now I can get Mitchell and McClain on the field!
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 am

champ bailey is still vey good ppl forget he has 95 speed still, goodman is also a good corner on the short side tho, a gem is there 6th corner hes 5'11'' 59 ovr doesnt matter tho 95 speed 92 acc. USER HIM...ALL DAY
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 am

Ryker3 wrote:
WTK -

You just made my defense so much better. I had never thought to switch back to 46 Normal package in a heavier offensive set.

Now I can get Mitchell and McClain on the field!

Word. Haha, thanks WTK. I always just stayed in 46 speed, with some nickel strong mixed in haha.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 am

Yeah guys, I just thought of it myself when typing.. It's pretty obvious, but it will help.. Also, if you play a team like the Colts/49ers.. remember they have a beast at TE so don't forget to include Clark/Davis as WRs..

Dalton Big D wrote:
champ bailey is still vey good ppl forget he has 95 speed still, goodman is also a good corner on the short side tho, a gem is there 6th corner hes 5'11'' 59 ovr doesnt matter tho 95 speed 92 acc. USER HIM...ALL DAY

Yeah, Cassius Vaughn is awesome.. I actually have him as my 3rd CB.. Nickel Strong - NB Blitz, he's the blitzer.. He also works in coverage because his recovery speed.
Back to top Go down
sillyrbbt11

sillyrbbt11

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am

if Matt Forte was 4+ speed faster the Bears would be one of the most used teams
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 am

You can replace them with the dolphins, but watch out cause we lack a bit in D, and our TE is slow!
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 pm

I audible down from 335 to get best speed on d when I play with the fins.. That way I get crowder as a de
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Top 5???   Chicago Bears Top 5??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Bears Top 5???
Page 1 of 1