Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Quick Tip that might help some people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

Quick Tip that might help some people Empty
PostSubject: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 pm

You know how when you flip a run on offense your QB pats his leg and says something and it gives it away? Well, I'm sure most of you know that you can fake flip the run by flicking the R-Stick to the side that the run is already on (your QB will do the same animation). Well in practice mode I came across a way to flip the run without the animation happening at all (I've yet to see if it works in games, it should). If you press X (on 360, I think it's square on ps3) to open up your audibles, and then you press B (circle on ps3) to cancel, you should be able to flip the run after that without any hints by the QB. Not sure if people know about this or not but I thought I'd post it anyway.

NOTE: This is for flipping the direction of the run with the R-Stick, not flipping the actual formation and play itself.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 pm

great simple tip that im sure most werent aware of.

i do this ALL the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:00 pm

CookieMonsta wrote:
You know how when you flip a run on offense your QB pats his leg and says something and it gives it away? Well, I'm sure most of you know that you can fake flip the run by flicking the R-Stick to the side that the run is already on (your QB will do the same animation). Well in practice mode I came across a way to flip the run without the animation happening at all (I've yet to see if it works in games, it should). If you press X (on 360, I think it's square on ps3) to open up your audibles, and then you press B (circle on ps3) to cancel, you should be able to flip the run after that without any hints by the QB. Not sure if people know about this or not but I thought I'd post it anyway.

NOTE: This is for flipping the direction of the run with the R-Stick, not flipping the actual formation and play itself.

good find. never thought anything about it
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm

thx..nice
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 pm

that practice mode thing doesnt work in games cuz I was resetting my play real quick and then i could playmaker the run without the animation but when i tried it in a game it didnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Tip that might help some people   Quick Tip that might help some people Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Tip that might help some people
Page 1 of 1