Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Interview with Zfarls & Bay

Go down 
+2
secondhandsoxx
sgibs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Interview with Zfarls & Bay Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 am

poor Farls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am

Taylor Mays baby
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 am

Getting a haircut as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
KiD BaY

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Good stuff guys, it was fun meeting you guys and my game with Farls was a good 1...look forward to seeing you guys on the 25th
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 pm

here he is guys!

Kid Bay...he took down Farls!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 pm

congrats on taking down farls(sorry farls)
Back to top Go down
JUiCEEiGHTY8

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 pm

LMFAO ........ GOOD sh!t GIBS! JUST STOPED BY TO CHECK OUT THE SITE SHITS FRESH DOG. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WE NEED MORE SITES AND THIS ONE U GOT GOIN IS A NICE SET UP. MAN WHEN I SEEN THAT INTERVIEW I WAS LAUGHIN MY BALLS OFF sh!t WAS ESPN OFFICIAL. FARLS AND BAY HAD ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IVE SEEN IN A MIN. TO BE HONEST U CANT BLAME FARLS FOR GOIN FOR IT ON 4TH AND 2 WIT SCORE NOTTED UP I PROB WOULDA DID THE SAME BUT DEF WOULDA PUT BALL IN AIR. BUT A CANT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM EITHER GUY THEY BOTH SHOWED UP. MY STICK WAS OFF BIG TIME IM GETTIN IN THE LAB CUZ I GOTTA STOP THE RUN. GOOD sh!t WIT KNOCKIN ME OUT YOUR SCHEME WAS ON POINT THAT GAME AND WHEN I WENT DOWN 2 POSSETIONS U KINDA PUT ME IN A CHOKEHOLD. MY SCHEME WAS TO TRY LITTLEING AS MANY POSSESTION PER TEAM BUT WHEN WENT DOWN BY TWO I HAD TO TRY AIRING IT UP WHICH ULTIMATELY LED TO A PICK. GOOD GAME THO GIBS AND GOOD sh!t FARLS.LMAO U SAID IT BEST sh!t WAS LIKE THAT PATS FORTH AND 2! CRAZY GAME. ILL SEE U GUYS 25TH HOPEFULLY MY D IS ON POINT! KEEP IT REAL BOYZ (UNIT)
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I got a haircut today, it looks d@mn good. Good game bay, thanks for coming on the site, your were gracious in victory. See you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zfarls & Bay   Interview with Zfarls & Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Zfarls & Bay
Page 1 of 1