Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

anybody wanna play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010

Ant1010

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

im tryning to challange all the major names from the forums in this topic. So if anyone wants to play me, i use Chicago.

My psn is Aowens1010
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

yo ant ill prolly play u after i play my boi in DJ Hero right quick
Back to top Go down
maddenmike1

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm not a major name, but if you want to play I'm ready. I sent you a friend request on PSN
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Ill add u
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 pm

im so sorry everyone i had to go to ross with my fiance for "house" shopping a little bit because we just moved in. I can play tomorrow because i'll be home all day with nothing to do. I won't be using the Bears though. Their secondary is too much for me to overcome
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
im so sorry everyone i had to go to ross with my fiance for "house" shopping a little bit because we just moved in. I can play tomorrow because i'll be home all day with nothing to do. I won't be using the Bears though. Their secondary is too much for me to overcome

lol yo ant u already know bruh juss hit me up, u still got my number(?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anybody wanna play Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody wanna play   anybody wanna play Empty

Back to top Go down

anybody wanna play
Page 1 of 1