Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SIM game? user catching dead?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

SIM game? user catching dead? Empty
PostSubject: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 pm

What is the best route/method of using catching this year? The past two years for me it was all about Rcing crooked streak routes near the sidelines but that's dead now because the ball ends up too far in front of the wr this year to Rc those routes. Actually turning the wr around and making the catch is still easy but it's where the ball ends up that's killing it this year. I've been watching games of good quality players this year and I'm noticing most of them aren't even attempting the RC this year and I've yet to see an overly effective user catch of any kind. I know it's still early but it looks like EA has succeded into turning this game into a SIM game. Chime in on this Gibs/Farls. I noticed you're not running post corners this year Gibs and didn't even attempt one user catch that I remember in your game vs Robe. Is there just simply not an overly effective user catch route/method combination this year?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 pm

best way to user catch is put WR in the slot on a slant to the sideline...once they hit there throw a down and away pass lead clcik on and drag towards the QB and make the catch
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Fade routes, 10 yd out routes, comeback routes.

I can post videos of a couple later..
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 pm

yeah thats basically all u can do and also corner routes. but even peyton manning and tom brady throw the ball out of bounds way to much for me to make it a staple off my offense
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 pm

sgibs wrote:
best way to user catch is put WR in the slot on a slant to the sideline...once they hit there throw a down and away pass lead clcik on and drag towards the QB and make the catch

I'll lab this soon thanks... won't purples eat this up though?
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks Gibs it's effective in certain situations just not the overly effective user catch route I'm looking for. I'll give it a little more time and If I can't find some fun in this years game I guess I'm just an NBA 2k11 gamer and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIM game? user catching dead?   SIM game? user catching dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

SIM game? user catching dead?
Page 1 of 1