Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

brett farves a viking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mario

brett farves a viking Empty
PostSubject: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

its official....brett farve signed with the vikings idk how long the contract is though but he is a viking now so we'll c how many people will use the vikes
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

mario wrote:
its official....brett farve signed with the vikings idk how long the contract is though but he is a viking now so we'll c how many people will use the vikes

vikings are a TOUGH team now..

you got tjack to spell farve for certain situations and now they have a viable QB to go with that AMAZING supporting cast
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

This puts the Vikes on the same level as the Eagles.... I know my 2 teams and plus im a Green Bay guy so Favre has some sentimental value with me.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm

mario wrote:

Favre*
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
mario wrote:

Favre*

Lol the cardinal sin in Northeast Wisconsin over the last 17 years haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brett farves a viking   brett farves a viking Empty

Back to top Go down

brett farves a viking
Page 1 of 1